Near new expedition LMTV high end build

Ironchef

I have someone renting it now to sleep in it. That’s more than paying the loan for now. Still available.
I think it’s a Sherpa winch from Australia or similar. Not sold here.

Superduty

Adventurer
$355,000
Considering an upgrade and some other options for my lifestyle. This is an incredible machine. Nearly brand new. 2012 BAE Systems Titan chassis with 7000 miles+. Brand new off lot in 2020. 6.7 Cummins with Allison push button. Adrenalin industries custom box. 47” Goodyear tires.
air conditioning, Corbeau seats. Massive solar and lithium bank.
Loads of pictures, I’ll set up a link or ask for via dm. Located in Denver.

Just curious . . . it sat at a dealer, unsold, for 8 years?

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
It'll be a hard sell on this forum, especially with everyone knowing you're selling for $100k more than you bought it off BAT for less than a year ago. Best to just enjoy it

Yup.. that and the whole of appeal of the LMTV trend was the trucks themselves could be found dirt cheap to be built out.

But as a platform, their drawbacks usually have folks that started them selling them within a year or so.

I don’t know of a single person that has kept one of these more than 2 years, if that

Maybe remove the gorgeous box and mount it to another platform?

Anyone know what are the top three drawbacks to these converted Titan XD’s? Besides no cab access & poor fuel mileage/heavy weight/most no ac, etc. Are they dependable back in the boondocks?

1cambo

Yup.. that and the whole of appeal of the LMTV trend was the trucks themselves could be found dirt cheap to be built out.

But as a platform, their drawbacks usually have folks that started them selling them within a year or so.

I don’t know of a single person that has kept one of these more than 2 years, if that

Maybe remove the gorgeous box and mount it to another platform?
At least it is powered by a Cummins!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz