National Luna 65?

DosMars

I've decided to pull the trigger on a National Luna single compartment freezer. Problem is, the one I'm looking for is the 65. As near as I can tell, they have discontinued this model due to it not being too popular. I like the footprint to volume ratio and can not find one anywhere...

Does anyone have one they'd like to trade out for something that better fits their needs? If so, I'd be interested in yours?
If anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd be greatly appreciative!

Ramjet

Explorer
I don’t think they were ever available in the US. Talk to Paul May at Equipt1 and see if he can procure one for you. Cheers.

DosMars

I don’t think they were ever available in the US. Talk to Paul May at Equipt1 and see if he can procure one for you. Cheers.
Thanks for the heads up.
I heard back from Equipt1 and was informed that there had been a fire at the National Luna factory. New units will not be arriving until May. I'm hoping that means they will be able to order the 65 for me, but have not received confirmation yet if that will be possible.

I'll try Paul directly, thanks for pointing me towards a person! Sometimes these e-mails to the info@-address don't get answered...

-Mark

DosMars

Good news, confirmed from National Luna that they are still making the 65 and Equipt.com is hoping to have it at Expo West in Flagstaff May 15,16,17. We have family in Flagstaff so good excuse for a road trip, plus get to see the Expo too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz