National Luna 50L Dual Zone Fridge --- **UNOPENED**

FJ SD

Builder
Gauging interest to see if anyone in southern California would be interested in purchasing an ** unopened** National Luna 50L Dual Zone Legacy Refrigerator. I have had one in my vehicle for quite some time now, and received this second fridge a month or so ago (from EQUIPT) for a 4x4 Sprinter build we are building but I'd like to go a different route and install an Isotherm upright unit like most people do in vans. This fridge is still in the box/crate from EQUIPT. The quality and performance is outstanding.

If you know anything about National Luna products, you know that the quality is unmatched, BUT they are very hard to get. We waited a several months for the container to arrive from South Africa, and as you can see from Equipt's site, they are all sold out.

Due to current availability, and its unopened state I am listing at MSRP. $1195.00

Located in San Diego, CA

LINK: INFO about National Luna Dual Zone
LINK: Read what Scott Brady has to say about this new line of fridge from National luna

Attachments

• 62157409234__6C57CCEC-4E03-4507-84FA-BE829F07931C.JPG
    62157409234__6C57CCEC-4E03-4507-84FA-BE829F07931C.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 111
  • 50L_fridge_pic.JPG
    50L_fridge_pic.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 112

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
I'm not looking, but I had an upright Isotherm in my FWC and it was horrible compared to the ARB/National Luna/Engel types. Much less efficient, and door popped opened spilling its guts out more than once, even with the safey latch engaged.

Id say try to fit this in your build if at all possible, its far superior to the Isotherms

FJ SD

Builder
I'm not looking, but I had an upright Isotherm in my FWC and it was horrible compared to the ARB/National Luna/Engel types. Much less efficient, and door popped opened spilling its guts out more than once, even with the safey latch engaged.

Id say try to fit this in your build if at all possible, its far superior to the Isotherms

Hey there! I totally agree with you. We took our Luna out of our Toyota and tossed it in a Transit for a bit. Its crazy how many people overlook them. But I agree with you, they are definitely superior IMO, but the drawer style Isotherms and Vitrifrigos seem to be better than the door-style found models in the FWC etc. Thanks for the comments. Love seeing your build progress. We have a ram and box coming down the pipeline and we are extremely excited.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles