National Luna 18+12 LED DUAL COLOUR TOUCH LIGHT (WHITE/YELLOW) or equivalent

MiamiC70

Anyone know where I can actually buy a National Luna 18+12 LED DUAL COLOUR TOUCH LIGHT (WHITE/YELLOW) or buy an equivalent?

they don’t seem to have a very good US dealer network nor any e-commerce partners. ?

dsmithers

Equipt Expedition Outfitters, equipt1.com

They are THE NationalLuna US dealer.

I have bought several things from them, including several of the white/red touch lights. They’re based in Salt Lake I believe. But defiantly Utah. Great people, and if you’re still nervous, given them a call. They should be able to help you out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThePartyWagon

Morgan from Equipt here, as others have said, we are the North American distributor for Eezi Awn, National Luna and Alubox.

I run these lights in my Jeep and my Sequoia and Paul has a couple in his 200 series. I've been super happy with mine, especially when parked on the side of a buggy trout stream.

The dual touch lights are currently sold out but we should be seeing more land in the next few weeks, probably sometime in August.

I would suggest signing up for our newsletter for preorder updates or sign up for the "notify me" emails on any sold out product.

1626132442283.png

Reach out with any questions or give us a call at the shop.

Best,

MiamiC70

They are great - the last time I spent time with them was a Overland Expo East just about two years ago. I purchase my 80L National Luna refrigerator from them prior to that.
@ramblinChet ,

I made PayPal transfer to you last Saturday July 10th and you confirmed recipient of funds that same day. However, I have subsequently never heard from you again. I tried reaching out to you 3 times via PM, 2 times via direct email, 2 times via PayPal, ,once via text and once via phone. All have gone attempts have gone unanswered or have not been responded to And your voicemail is “full”.

I hope you are OK and this is just an oversight. However, I would REALLY like to hear back as I have not received a tracking number or the goods I paid for.

Last edited:

dsmithers

Chet,

I made PayPal transfer to you last Saturday July 10th and you confirmed recipient of funds that same day. However, I have subsequently never heard from you again. I tried reaching out to you 3 times via PM, 2 times via direct email, 2 times via PayPal, ,once via text and once via phone. All have gone attempts have gone unanswered or have not been responded to And your voicemail is “full”.

I hope you are OK and this is just an oversight. However, I would REALLY like to hear back as I have not received a tracking number or the goods I paid for.

Uh oh…

I am curious though… what did you purchase from him?

MiamiC70

Oh you ended up buying through him and not directly from Equipt Outfitters? Interesting. Hopefully you got a good deal and it all works out!

They didn’t have stock so took a chance. Seems odd though

MiamiC70

All things that could have, should have been communicated but WERE NOT! I paid July 8 and have emails, text, phone call records and PayPal and messages here that have gone unresponsive for weeks. I can share here if you would like as I am tired of your mixing words and twisting facts to suit a narrative.

I don’t want the light or any further interaction with you, I want a full refund immediately. I have filed a PayPal resolution dispute and I am extremely pissed off at this point and will expose the **************** if I don’t have it immediately.

I have done numerous deals with members on here not had any issues and they handled the transactions professionally, communicated effectively and with 100% integrity.

Last edited:

MiamiC70

1. 17 days later!
2. I didn’t ask you to ship it. I asked for a refund! I’ll be taking that up with PayPal.
3. I don’t give a ******** about your trip.
4. I don’t give a ******** about shipping cost.
5. That’s not how cost of goods sold works. I paid the agreed upon asking price maybe YOU SET! Maybe you should have figured that out before you set a price.
6. I’ll not be interacting with you again that I can assure you. So you can shove those up ****************.

Finally, you are so full of ******** it’s really hard to believe. You must either be clinically delusional or a pathological liar.

ThePartyWagon

Yikes, what a circus.

FYI, these lights are currently up for preorder on the Equipt website.

We have dozens of them coming in next month, we just don't know when exactly that container will land. Should* be sometime in August, we've been dealing with major container delays, just like everyone else.

ramblinChet

@MiamiC70 - I do hope to hear you are enjoying your brand new National Luna LED lights - they certainly impressed me and if my camper had not come with LED lights already installed I would have been installing these. Happy trails and thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Untitled.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles