Napa awning

discomeans

Per a recommendation in another thread, I just purchased one. It came to $79.99 ordering online to pick up in-store with a coupon from the Honey browser extension. Not sure what the code was... it may have been HONEYCOUPON, however what came up on the order said "SMS Promo".
At that price it's a no-brainer for me until I figure out where I really want to invest $$$ into my rig. This will definitely hold me over for a little while.
1630669555068.png

ripperj

Explorer
I just ordered one online, was at my local store in 25 minutes.
I don’t have it mounted, but it definitely seems worth the $85 I paid for it. The canvas seems nice, the aluminum for the frame work is a bit thin, but it really doesn’t do much. The zip bag is beefy fabric and the zippers work well.

Have to see how it holds up. I need to figure a way to mount it to my Northstar Adventurer without making Swiss cheese of the camper walls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ripperj

Explorer
It’s $99, but AAA is $10 off, or if you sign up for text store alerts, it’s $20 off. I cancelled immediately after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MagnutsWJ

Observer
I picked up a cheap awning from Amazon for about $140, about a year ago. My recommendation is to be very gentle with the Velcro pieces and where the aluminum poles enter the other rails. These parts would be easy to damage without extra care. Other than that, no complaints!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior