Nanuq - 2019 Power Wagon

St8ton

Anyone know what these are or did your PW have them? One on each side of the frame. Maybe for a plow? They’re on super tight. Can’t break with an air impact. Went to remove my front air dam but don’t want to remove it without taking these off as they hang lower than the bumper.
632ce2d630a8bb2e07a45cf79e59b43c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Put a breaker bar on them and a wrench on the other side. They'll break free.

Klutch7

When looking around at new trucks, I gave them all a look. I got a fully loaded power wagon cheaper than a tundra, which is now very dated. Maby that or front locker and a which made his decision.

@Explorerinil did you sell the Cummins, or do you now have two white HD Dodges??

5db5c0aa0c4283ace7a85718fa0be3e9.jpg

My personal opinion is that these look better without the stripes. Still wish you could get the Tradesman with the PW package! Sharp looking truck, excited to see the updates.

Explorerinil

Observer
@Explorerinil did you sell the Cummins, or do you now have two white HD Dodges??

My personal opinion is that these look better without the stripes. Still wish you could get the Tradesman with the PW package! Sharp looking truck, excited to see the updates.
Yes I sold it, my wife was pissed! Hard turning down a fully loaded power wagon with every option minus a sun roof and ram boxes for 52k. I’m not towing anything other than my fishing boat, so the gasser works fine. I’m really impressed with the power wagon. In stock form I went through some nasty mud taking down deer stands and it did great. It’s amazing what a lighter truck and lockers do.

before getting the power wagon I seriously considered a Tacoma.

Explorerinil

Observer

Klutch7

You still can.....

I thought it went away with the update. Thanks for pointing that out! Just picked up a first generation Raptor, but a PW or the new Tremor are in the 2-3-year sights.

Yes I sold it, my wife was pissed! Hard turning down a fully loaded power wagon with every option minus a sun roof and ram boxes for 52k. I’m not towing anything other than my fishing boat, so the gasser works fine. I’m really impressed with the power wagon. In stock form I went through some nasty mud taking down deer stands and it did great. It’s amazing what a lighter truck and lockers do.

before getting the power wagon I seriously considered a Tacoma.

Makes sense. Always loved the way your diesel looked. I think it is hard to justify a modern diesel unless moderate to heavy towing is a frequent event. I am waiting to see how the new 7.3L gasser from Ford fairs after the first run's teething issues. Either that or a 6.4 PW is a goal in a few years.

gillbrak

Got my rod box back from paint. Original paint was fading and starting to rust / pit underneath so needed to be sandblasted and decided to match it to the truck instead of the original black. Wrapped it in clear bra to help protect it.

3334ed2abb1f934dad352cc557023d1d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gillbrak

Been working on a portable battery box to run my fridge for peace of mind. Amazon trolling box with voltage display, ciggy socket and USB. Added Renogy 20 amp DC-DC charge and my old solar controller. All connected to a Duracell Ultra Platinum GRP 31 AGM.

983bef7980dd49a3f7dcf2a828d33e6a.jpg

ee7a6bbdacfeef998790e813a29ccfdd.jpg

Last edited:

gillbrak

Not sure where to beat post this but anyone know if there is some sort of skid or plastic plate to cover the bottom on the winch in the PWs? Mainly thinking to keep out mud and salt out of synthetic line.

Random photo off internet attached but is same as mine minus synthetic line and front lip removed
586d3f94c4beed05794838d5e47c7aa3.jpg

dstefan

Not sure where to beat post this but anyone know if there is some sort of skid or plastic plate to cover the bottom on the winch in the PWs? Mainly thinking to keep out mud and salt out of synthetic line.
If you can’t find an aftermarket product, Coroplast is easy to work with, lightweight but tough and durable. It can be heat shaped with a heat gun. It’s flexible, so won’t take weight. Can buy small sheets at Home Depot. Could easily fashion something in an hour. I use a small piece in my winch to keep sun, wind and bugs off my synthetic line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles