Nanuq - 2019 Power Wagon

GreggNY

Got my rod box back from paint. Original paint was fading and starting to rust / pit underneath so needed to be sandblasted and decided to match it to the truck instead of the original black. Wrapped it in clear bra to help protect it.

3334ed2abb1f934dad352cc557023d1d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Truck is looking super clean! Who makes the rod box? It looks like it opens from the top? I’ve been debating throwing one of the Denver Outfitters rod boxes on my PW.

gillbrak

Truck is looking super clean! Who makes the rod box? It looks like it opens from the top? I’ve been debating throwing one of the Denver Outfitters rod boxes on my PW.

Big sky rod box makes them. Trouts in Denver got me mine. I like it better than the outfitters one. It’s made for four rigged rods but you can fit six fully rigged up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zblink

i just have the neoprene winch cover on mine to keep all the road salt and crap off of mine. I was concerned it would blow off while driving but it hasn't in like 15K miles.

Love the truck and the mods. I just picked one up yesterday and plan on following a similar mod process.

How easy was the air dam removal, thinking of doing it ASAP.

Thanks

Josh

gillbrak

Love the truck and the mods. I just picked one up yesterday and plan on following a similar mod process.

How easy was the air dam removal, thinking of doing it ASAP.

Thanks

Josh

Very easy. Just a few screws and maybe some plastic rivets, can’t remember. Mine had these two steel pieces that hung down below the air dam that I also removed.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Vacation time. Denver - Coalville, UT - Mt. Hood, OR - Lincoln City, Or

Started our vacation to spend a few days on the coast before heading to Tahoe for a week. Truck tows great. MPG is brutal
c5883e198a4d7c8cfd935958acc45aaf.jpg

Just out of curiosity, what does you trailer weigh and what is the trucks tow and payload ratings? Trailer looks to be about a 25/26 footer?

Looks like a great set up. The nerd / OCD part of me appreciates how well the colors of the tow vehicle and trailer matches up, haha

gillbrak

Just out of curiosity, what does you trailer weigh and what is the trucks tow and payload ratings? Trailer looks to be about a 25/26 footer?

Looks like a great set up. The nerd / OCD part of me appreciates how well the colors of the tow vehicle and trailer matches up, haha

Thank you very much. That’s the OCD in me as well. About 5200 dry and 7600 loaded. I’m on stock PW suspension and I have the WDH pretty tight to limit sag. I’m going to be adding airbags and cradles though. It is a keystone outback 240urs. It has a small toy hauler space up front. I haven’t had my quad in it yet but assuming it’ll make me sag even more hence the airbags.

Payload on a PW is just under 1500 and towing is just under 10000.

I have a decked storage system, fridge, AGM battery and two Bernese mountain dogs in the bed so that is probably 550 pounds right there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier