Namibia in a 4x4 rental

Clivey

Wow. This looks like something I'd love to do. Just how stuck was that Cruiser? I'm assuming a kinetic recovery wasn't an option?

Keep it coming! :cool:(y)

krice118

This is awesome. I will plan a trip like this one day! I wonder if MTs would have helped or just gotten more stuck

Great Pictures !

Scoutman

Explorer
Subscribed for updates. We're heading to Namibia (via CapeTown) for a 2 week trip in May 19. Looking forward to it and it's good to see others who have had good experiences with Bushlore. We're also getting the 4 door Land Cruiser with 2 RTT's.

sg1

Adventurer
Great post. In 2012 we shipped our Camper to South Africa and spend about 9 months in SA, Nam, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and the small countries in between. We particularly liked Kaokoland and Botswana. Your report brings back all the memories. We will go back. There is only one cure for the African virus and that is more Africa.

Scoutman

Explorer
We just returned from our trip and I have to say Namibia was fantastic. I'll probably work on a trip report at some point but there are lots of pictures and videos to sort through first.

Pappy

We just returned from our trip and I have to say Namibia was fantastic. I'll probably work on a trip report at some point but there are lots of pictures and videos to sort through first.
Just give us a chat about the Skeleton Coast.

Scoutman

Explorer
Just give us a chat about the Skeleton Coast.

This picture about sums up our time on the Skeleton Coast. That's the Zeila shipwreck about 45 min north of Swak in the background. I had a poor choice in places to stop. The coast gets pretty foggy early and late in the day. If you want good pictures hit it mid-day. If you want good stories, hit it in the fog. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles