Mystery trailer need help identifying

closin1

I’ve recently purchased a trailer and would like a little help identifying who the manufacturer may be . I do know the previous owner added the tubes that are welded to the frame around the bottom of the tub and he also added the frame for the tent . He purchased the trailer from a guy out of Oregon beyond that I don’t know too much about, it looks a lot like an at chaser but has a torsion axle .

john61ct

Adventurer
Post to IMGUR then get the URL and paste it here.

Or google "resize photos" with whatever OS of the platform you're running.

closin1

SO THE CRUX THING WAS WHERE MY SEARCH STARTED AND I CANT FIND ANYTHING THAT LEADS ME TO BELIEVE IT WAS AND EARLY PROJECT BY THEM . THE STICKER READS " CRUX FERMENTATION PROJECT" ALL SEARCHES LEAD BACK TO A LOCAL BAR IN OREGON.

shade

I'd tell you to look for a VIN around the tongue, but that might lead you to a DMV, and they might want to make you pay for something.

So don't do that. :)

I'm guessing the main point of interest would be the axle manufacturer. There might be a data plate on the axle, a hub, or a brake backing plate. You might want to know that before you need to replace bearings or brake shoes, if it has them.

GHI

Adventurer
I would definitely spend countless hours at that brewery showing pics of this trailer in an attempt to get to the bottom of this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online