MyJo Coffee Press - Coffee on the go without the mess!

Hodakaguy

Adventurer
Coffee while on the road or trail! Here's a quick video demonstrating the Presto Myjo coffee press. We've used this press for quite a while now and love it, it's quick to use and there is almost zero clean up! The unit is small, light weight and very inexpensive. Works awesome in conjunction with the Jetboil....hot fresh coffee in 2 minutes!

Link to the MyJo on Amazon: CLICK HERE

Link to the Peak Refuel Chicken Alfredo on Amazon: CLICK HERE

Link to the Coffee we use (French Roast) on Amazon: CLICK HERE, Variety Pack here: CLICK HERE

Link to the Jetboil Flash Stove on Amazon: CLICK HERE

Hodakaguy

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
I use the MyJoe when hotel traveling. Nice and easy plus easy cleanup. I don't take it camping as it and the K-cups take up a lot space.

Been using one of these for years. Very easy to use. Word to the wise though, can be a little tippy sitting on a tall mug and can spill. Very enjoyable sensation dumping boiling water all over your hand and wrist early in the morning, sets the tone for the day...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Hodakaguy

Adventurer
That's the issue a pound of coffee takes up a lot less room than a pound of coffees worth of k-cups.

Yeah the pods definitely aren't as compact as raw grounds but a couple sealed bags and were good for quite a while and just snag a small box to replenish while on the road if needed. Basically comes down to just a personal preference for us, the slight bulk in coffee is worth the trade off for not having to mess with coffee grounds or clean up. Lots of options for sure and this option won't be for everyone but works great for us.

Hodakaguy

Hodakaguy

Adventurer
Been using one of these for years. Very easy to use. Word to the wise though, can be a little tippy sitting on a tall mug and can spill. Very enjoyable sensation dumping boiling water all over your hand and wrist early in the morning, sets the tone for the day...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Good point, you definitely want to be very careful at that step in the process!

Hodakaguy

Dirtball

We have been using these for a few years now and love them for use at home and on short trips. No need for an expensive machine that needs a lot of maintenance. On longer trips, I prefer a cheap plastic pour-over with #4 cone filters into an insulated quart bottle used as a carafe. Makes enough coffee for us and the clean-up is quick and easy.
The My-Jo is great though. We have 2 of them and one lives on the kitchen counter. Hang on the little rubber valve. I lost one and had to order replacements.

Dirtball

Yeah the pods definitely aren't as compact as raw grounds but a couple sealed bags and were good for quite a while and just snag a small box to replenish while on the road if needed. Basically comes down to just a personal preference for us, the slight bulk in coffee is worth the trade off for not having to mess with coffee grounds or clean up. Lots of options for sure and this option won't be for everyone but works great for us.

Hodakaguy
Another option that is just a little more clean up, is to use the reusable k-cup filter with ground coffee.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles