My Two Range Rover Builds, P38 & RRC

For future reference for those ordering a Terrafirma 2in lift coil suspension the Terrafirma website list the coils reversed from their correct positions. I recently installed a TF 2in medium duty suspension on my P38 and I’m already having excessive sag on the rear with a light load (80lbs), I started researching my part numbers and found the TF website list the rear coils Lucky8 sold me as light duty when it was sold to me as a medium duty suspension. I called Lucky8 today and that is where it came to light that TF’s website contradicts the catalog Lucky8 uses which list the TF031 coils being used on the front and the TF018 coils being used on the rear of the vehicle both being medium duty. Lucky8’s invoice also contradicts the catalog which is explainable with the coils possibly having multiple applications on different vehicles. What’s extremely aggravating is Lucky8 failed to tell me at time of purchase the correct positions of the coils, when I called today I got a poor excuse as to why with no apologies or how can we make this right all I got was the excuse “he’s new and didn’t know”. I don’t expect any compensation for the labor wasted I frankly just want to know if I actually have a medium duty suspension currently and confirmation of correct placement of the coils. I was planning on ordering a heavy duty suspension for the P38 today and moving this medium duty suspension to my RRC but now I’m not sure of what I even have since I have conflicting information and the company that sold it to me Lucky8 can be described as anything but helpful. I use to receive fantastic service from Lucky8 but this whole experience has shown their true colors. In the future I would recommend you steer clear of Lucky8 all together and Terrafirma till solid information is available about their suspensions for the P38.

52AB9DFB-3849-46A7-9593-2E0DB070946F.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier