My Trailer

colorado matt

Adventurer
as requested ..more pics...doors are in ...short on a few screws but got those yesterday ... propane mounted.... vents in ..one front passenger and one back drivers .... you can see where fridge will slide out of side door .... actuators are mounted and wired and have been charging a battery to test them today actually .... i like the back door pic you can see the tape on the ground still from design phase over a year ago ..... shopping for batteries and a box on the front to house them this week.... also deciding on how to set up my water system ..... have an on demand heater that needs to get incorperated thanks to new girlfreind ..... getting closer to fillng her up and taking it to the scales .... guessing around 1500 ...we shall see ....Matt

P. S. ..wish i would have left more space between fender and tire.... now that it is squating a bit my clearance is a little tight

colorado matt

Adventurer
company is called power tank ..... you know what they say.... cry once at the price but end up with a very well built product that you could give your kids

colorado matt

Adventurer
got the angle cut that will support fridge slide...some wiring...batteries in the trays will work great.... tomorrow i will set the tongue box ..get the batteries in and connected .... slides should be here wed
IMG_20220219_175322456_HDR.jpgIMG_20220219_175336284_HDR.jpgIMG_20220219_175352681.jpgIMG_20220219_175653817.jpg

colorado matt

Adventurer
well was shooting for 1500ish lbs and reality is 21 22 hundred ..... so springs are not up to the task.... threw an add a leaf at them and no go ..... custom springs are in my future .... update soon ...Matt

badger4

Where did you source your doors? They look great.
I’m deciding between building custom doors vs purchase.

colorado matt

Adventurer
RECPRO for the doors .... go to exterior parts ...go to compartment doors .... go to custom (square or round ) doors punch in size .... wait .... wait ...wait ..... my order was 6ish weeks

ykket

Not to revive an old thread, but this looks fantastic. What is the overall height with the tent mounted? This looks very similar to what I want to try to do with my CVT Denali tent, but need to have it fit in my garage.

colorado matt

Adventurer
78 inches tall ..... even with my custom springs was getting some rub on the trails so i flipped the axle ... worked out great for tongue height but raise everything up .... let me know if you have any other questions...glad to help...Matt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94