My trailer build. something a little different.

Already said it once, but I'll say it again. That's a good looking build, man. I bet it was an attention grabber. How's everything working out with it so far?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Haha. Maybe my old soul is getting sucked in by the color combination, I suppose. No trench coat though...not yet anyway. : frightened:

Glad to hear it, man. Looks like a build that will be around for many many years.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

old_CWO

thanks,

it’s a middle aged white guy magnet.

Hey, hey, hey now. Let's not insult the target demographic!:)

If it wasn't for us middle aged white guys with some disposable income, there wouldn't be a market out there for overpriced "camping" equipment used when pretending to be homeless for the weekend....

Seriously, nice rig. I like the oak deck.

blackohio

Observer
Hey, hey, hey now. Let's not insult the target demographic!:)

If it wasn't for us middle aged white guys with some disposable income, there wouldn't be a market out there for overpriced "camping" equipment used when pretending to be homeless for the weekend....

Seriously, nice rig. I like the oak deck.

hey i myself am a middle aged white guy. i specialize in purchasing said equipment.

blackohio

Observer
so i made some big changes. tents off. i parted a lot of the truck sans some of the camping items to buy an alu cab canopy camper. camper arrives at work monday

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94