My Tacoma Flip-Pac build

Uglyduck

Adventurer
I installed the OME since the last time I saw you at the refresher and love the Dakar springs it came with. It rides nice even when loaded and trailer hitched. If you decide to go that route, I'd be happy to give you a hand.

cc tacoma

Observer
I installed the OME since the last time I saw you at the refresher and love the Dakar springs it came with. It rides nice even when loaded and trailer hitched. If you decide to go that route, I'd be happy to give you a hand.
Thanks Mitch. I look forward to checking out your new set up next time I bump into you.

SGTCap

Adventurer
May I ask what a flip-pac like that sells for? I think I looked it up since and it was around $6k but I could be mistaken.

cc tacoma

Observer
May I ask what a flip-pac like that sells for? I think I looked it up since and it was around $6k but I could be mistaken.
I'm trying to remember exactly. I think the base model was $4800 ish. But mine built out with matching paint, led's, 12v outlets and such came to $6 ish. My only recommendation would be to go through Adventure Trailers if you decide to get a new one. Their customer service is second to none, they are awesome!!!! Hope this helps.

Uglyduck

Adventurer
Cooper, do you like the Cosmo 2P Pillowtop and pads? I'm thinking of grabbing some for my RTT to replace the mattress.

cc tacoma

Observer
Cooper, do you like the Cosmo 2P Pillowtop and pads? I'm thinking of grabbing some for my RTT to replace the mattress.

Yes, I love 'em. That are obviously more vulnerable to holes and such but so far zero issues. And that are way, way more comfortable. So for me, they are totally worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles