My Perfect Balance Build

JFarris

Wanderer
This build has taken me 3 years to get just right. I'm still in the progress of adding a few things, and might change a few things, but the overall base is just right for my needs.

I live close to Fresno, CA. This is actually a good central location among all of what California has to offer, geographically speaking. Were ********** dab right in the middle.

Being that I love the desert, I originally went that direction. But, I'm only about 40 miles from the Dusy-Ersham, and many more trails in the Western Sierra's, which are far more feasible to make short weekend trips to.

So, I'll begin posting pictures and details of what I've done to my 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon.

Build List:
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Metal Cloak 3.5 Game Changer Suspension System
King Bypass Shocks (Front/Rear)
King Bump Stops (Front)
4.88 Gears/Factory Lockers
AFE Intake
AFE Cat Back Exhaust
Genesis Offroad Dual Battery
Carolina Metal Masters Under Seat Compressor Mount
ARB Twin Air Compressor W/ 1 Gallon Tank
sPod W/ Custom Contura Switches
Trucklite 7" LED Headlamps
Rigid Industries Dually, 10" & 50" LED Lights (6 Total)
Warn Zeon 8-S
VKS Fab Custom Built Front/Rear Bumpers
AEV 10 Gallon Fuel Caddy
VKS Fab Rock Sliders
VKS Fab Custom Fold Down LED Lightbar Mount
Adventure Trailers Habitat
Adventure Trailers Storage System W/ Water Bladder & Electric Water Heater
ARB Fridge
Method 17" Beadlock Wheels
BFGoodrich 37" KM2 Tires
HD Brake Booster, Drilled Rotors & High Performance Pads
Bully Dog Programmer

Pending Install:
Fox ATS Steering Stabilizer
EVO Skid Plate System
EVO Gusset Kit
Vector Offroad Tailgate Table

Last edited:

JFarris

Wanderer
VKSFrontBumper1.jpg I wanted a bumper that incorporated a 10" Rigid LED light. Since no one makes one, I contacted VKS Fab, a local fab guru, and had him custom build me one.

JFarris

Wanderer
Rear Tire Carrier.jpgI also had VKS Fab build me a custom rear bumper/tire carrier that would accept the 10 gallon fuel caddy from AEV. I am really pleased with how this turned out.

JFarris

Wanderer
King Shock:Bump Stop.jpgI chose King Shocks/Bump Stops to go with my Metal Cloak 3.5 Game Changer Suspension. This combination has been working great for me.

JFarris

Wanderer
Adventure Trailers Storage.jpgAdventure Trailers storage system with water bladder and electric water heater hidden below compartments.

JFarris

Wanderer
ARB:Adventure Trailers:VKS:Rigid.jpgARB Fridge/Partner Stove on slides with Adventure Trailers StorageAdventure Trailers Install.jpgInstall day at Adventure Trailers for Habitat & Storage System

Last edited:

JFarris

Wanderer
ARB Twin Air.jpgOnboard Air Tank.jpgARB Twin Air Compressor with 1 gallon tank. Compressor is mounted under the front passenger seat, and the tank is mounted to the rear portion of the roll bar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94