My next new build is about to start - V3 Explorer - Feedback from the group needed

draaronr

Adventurer
I am always amazed that people like you do such amazing work yet it's not your job!

Well done sir, I think you could likely sell these when you're done. I'd love one for my 06 crew cab 3500 dodge

ski_bike_camp

Ski_Bike_Camp
@Ozrockrat

Like you the optical illusion freaked me out. I called the boys immediately, worried that I gave them the wrong number for the width. I expect it will all be clear this Saturday afternoon. If everything goes according to plan, the box will be stacked on the truck. My buddy with a back-hoe is going to come by and help lift everything.

Stay tuned ...

ski_bike_camp

Ski_Bike_Camp
I am always amazed that people like you do such amazing work yet it's not your job!

Well done sir, I think you could likely sell these when you're done. I'd love one for my 06 crew cab 3500 dodge

Thank-you!!! It all takes me too long. I think it is because I walk by the same thing thinking about how best to do it a bunch.

:)

ski_bike_camp

Ski_Bike_Camp
Looks awesome!! Need more pics...inside and out!

@Xfactor. My daughter is making me a video that I can post. She has to assemble it and put it up on youtube. Its coming.

BTW: I spent the day underneath the thing getting the Espar furnace installed. Banged up a few knuckles :(

ski_bike_camp

Ski_Bike_Camp
What are your first impressions of the work DK did?

Fantastic! I did everything with them on the telephone. It all lined up perfectly. They were great about being flexible and getting me measurements and details as I moved along on my end with the camper. It all looks really pro and bomber too!

If I build another one, DJ will do the work for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94