My new ZJ Expedition Rig

xjman88

Adventurer
I got the 1 inch spacers ordered and were delivered yesterday along with new poly coil spring isolaters. I'm also picking up a different D30 w 3.73 gears and a D35 rear w a Detroit locker, 3.73 gears and hardened alloy shafts. Just got rebuilt. Hope to have both installed within the next week or so.

MtnClimber

Ready To Explore!
It's going to be hard to break a d35 w/hardened shafts (the way he wheels it anyways). Plus a locker? Why not? :sombrero:

xjman88

Adventurer
I didn't realize I haven't posted on here in 4 months. Life's had me busy so I haven't had any time to install the new exhaust or any of the other parts I have for the zj. Hoping to soon as things have slowed down a bit. Will post up as things happen.

BlackClassic

If Not Now When?
It sure has been a while. :coffee: What kind of exhaust do you have for it? Looking at the pics I just realized I have the same wheels as yours.

VistaCruiser

Observer
NICE rig. Great to see more ZJ's on here. Mine is still a hybrid wheeler/family adventure rig, much different storage/set up needs compared to when I was single wheeling an XJ! Awesome ideas here.

Sam

xjman88

Adventurer
Due to budget constraints i decided to go back to 31s on the rig. Decided to try out the Kelly Safari TSRs. I put 120 miles offroad on them this weekend through mud, rocks and snow w no problems. Will get pics up soon.

xjman88

Adventurer
So 2 weekends ago the kids and i spent a few days up in northwest Maine. Did alot of exploring in areas we had never been before. And we camped in the snow. Had a great time. Put about 120 miles offroad on the new Kelly Safaris. Man those are some great all around tires. I also added a winch and set of driving lights last week. Heres a couple of pics. 0418164716.jpg0418150901.jpg0419085827.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94