My New Phone Mount.

TexasTJ

Climbing Nerd
I have had a RAM X Mount that suction cupped to my windscreen for a number of years. However it has always bugged me to have it stuck to the windscreen. I ordered a new 1" ball mount and attached it to my dash in front of the Nav screen witch I do not use. I put it in with revnuts so I can take it off without popping of the center stack and the rubber mat closes up around the holes so its hard to see. I really like how it cam out and I think I will add another one for my InReach next to the phone.

IMG_8715.jpgIMG_8716.jpgIMG_8719.jpgIMG_8720.jpg

paachi

Nice solution. I like the revnut idea. Did you explore putting a 6" ram trak?? That way you can add more ram balls without drilling more holes

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

JackW

Explorer
Look at Pro-Clip mounts - I switched to them from my Ram X-mount because you can put the phone in and out one-handed.

TexasTJ

Climbing Nerd
Nice solution. I like the revnut idea. Did you explore putting a 6" ram trak?? That way you can add more ram balls without drilling more holes

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
No I had not. But I can’t imagine needing more than the two balls.

I went for a driver on a turning row this afternoon and it hardly moves at all. Vary happy how solid the location is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles