My New M416 Trailer

wyorunner

Observer
Hey everybody, im kind of new here but will be around for a while. Saturday the 8th my wife and i just purchased a new M416 army trailer for 1200. That price included the trailer, sandblasting and painting (black), new tires, shocks and emergency brake pads, and a maintenance overhaul (greasing and such). I feel we got a pretty good deal. My plan for the trailer is to put a lid on it and an a rooftop tent on top of that, cut a tailgate of sorts with a pullout stove and fridge, and a sink some where. A springover is probably going to be the first thing i do, along with an axle that has lug pattern of 6 on 5.5 since im pulling it behind my 4Runner. Well thats all for now, when i get the trailer back from the place i bought ill be sure to post pictures of the over haul.

P5090271.jpg

P5090272.jpg

P5090273.jpg

P5090274.jpg

P5090275.jpg

P5090276.jpg

P5090277.jpg

wyorunner

Observer
Update, FINALLY heres where shes at now.

IMG_2297.jpg

IMG_2298.jpg

Soon to be painted black, ill be getting pictures soon hopefully.

wyorunner

Observer
Put a lid with RTT on it, do a spring over and call it good. Maybe make a drawere in the front with a sink and stove, but doubt it. The lid will be removable so i can still use it as a utility trailer if i need to.

wyorunner

Observer
rctr03 - i got it from a company in delaware called T n J Murray, its the only one he had but i couldnt pass it up, tnjmurray.com.

Slimtwo, you are correct in saying that is a gamagoat.

Im hoping to pick it up this weekend so i can take it to maine with me. When i get more pictures ill post em.

wyorunner

Observer
another update, the trailer is supposed to be done this week.

heres where it stands
IMG_2308.jpg

IMG_2309.jpg

all rims painted and one for my spare.

IMG_2310.jpg

the pitting in the bed, not too bad but could be better.

wyorunner

Observer
Final update until i pick it up next friday on my way back from Maine, Its finished and here are a few pictures.

IMG_2325.jpg

IMG_2326.jpg

IMG_2332.jpg

IMG_2331.jpg

I pick it up next friday or saturday, and then will re-qire it to a 4 flat, and head to wyoming on the first of july with it in tow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior