My New American Built Adrenalin Rush - Preview and Review

flippedman

Has anyone else purchased this trailer? It seems to fit my needs/wants almost exactly, my only concerns being customer service and replaceability of the canvas tent (say if I wanted to use my own brand).

OCD Overland

Explorer
Ric and family with Adrenalin have moved back to Australia due to Visa Issues so these are at the moment unavailable. I would love to see someone from the US pick up manufacturing or import because it is truly a great product.
According to Scott and Chris, they are back in the US now with a new owner.

fjrohrs

Adventurer
I am BEYOND excited to announce that I'm buying an Adrenalin Blast trailer (I'll keep the seller anonymous unless he decides to speak up!). I'd love to know how the Blast compares to the Rush; can't really find any detail anywhere on that. Jon do you have any details?

I'm also looking for anyone who's headed out West from the East Coast in the next month and would be interested in trailering it out to CA. I'd be happy to pay your gas money, and to let you use the trailer on the trip. Please please please PM me if you're available!

Drodio - How are you liking the camper, any issues you have encountered that you are willing to share? Thanks!

drodio

Entrepreneur & Lifehacker
Selling the Adrenalin Trailer

Drodio - How are you liking the camper, any issues you have encountered that you are willing to share? Thanks!

Sadly, I'm putting it up for sale, as we're having a 2nd child and need the funds for those pesky things like college funds and all the other things that children bring in tow.

We've really enjoyed it, and I registered it in California, so if you're looking for a CA-titled Adrenalin trailer, this is the one!

Here's the Craigslist post: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/rvs/5512781396.html

Special pricing for Expo members, though.

alia176

Explorer
Does anyone still own an Adrenalin camper? If so, I'm looking for some measurements and maybe some pics. Please PM me.

Thanks.

jjohnny350

Adventurer
Any more word on these trailers? Somebody said they were under new owner and back in US. Can't find much info on them. I really like this style but not many options here for them. Does anybody know anything on them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94