My Manley ORV M416 Line-X'd

TwinStick

Explorer
It's too bad the business is up for sale. I wish them well & hope the next buyer keeps up the good work on the trailers. I would really like to get one someday.

I really like your trailer now. Sharp & functional !!!

yngbuck19

Adventurer
It's too bad the business is up for sale. I wish them well & hope the next buyer keeps up the good work on the trailers. I would really like to get one someday.

That's the first time I've heard that news about Manley. I did hear that they were slowing down production on trailers. Edited for Incorrect information and bad manners.

Last edited:

Mark Harley

Expedition Leader
Josh is a great guy! He and his crew build a great trailer.
I hope the new owners keep the tradition.

Attachments

• 12045497_865890376798080_7639050679487156899_o.jpg
    12045497_865890376798080_7639050679487156899_o.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 91

yngbuck19

Adventurer
I'd sure like to buy it if I could. It would be a great hobby/ business to get into for a young hard working guy like me.

Last edited:

ManleyORV

Rugged. Reliable. Ready.
That's the first time I've heard that news about Manley. I did hear that they were slowing down production on trailers and the first thing I thought about was Sierra 4x4. But it is what it is.

Yikes. I hope people do not put us in the same category just because we are in the same industry. I can assure you that all of our customers, vendors and creditors have been 100% fulfilled. This was not a money decision in the least.

I urge everyone to read my letter on our website here: www.manleyorv.com

Take care,
Joshua Manley

Last edited:

yngbuck19

Adventurer
Yikes. I hope people do not put us in the same category just because we are in the same industry. I can assure you that all of our customers, vendors and creditors have been 100% fulfilled. This was not a money decision in the least.

I urge everyone to read my letter on our website here: www.manleyorv.com

Take care,
Joshua Manley
I apologize Josh for jumping to conclusions. I hadn't heard about your company's news or seen the letter till Mark put up the link to it. I'll edit that post and open mouth and insert foot for now. Good luck with selling the business and your family in the future.

ManleyORV

Rugged. Reliable. Ready.
I apologize Josh for jumping to conclusions. I hadn't heard about your company's news or seen the letter till Mark put up the link to it. I'll edit that post and open mouth and insert foot for now. Good luck with selling the business and your family in the future.

All good Robby. Just didn't want any false rumors flying around.

Take care buddy.

-Josh

Cedo Nulli

Observer
Josh! Good luck brother, all the best. Glad I got to meet you at Jeep Beach '13 and pick up a trailer from you guys.

10294300_10152349745360295_6726788740768307192_n.jpg

Matt.H

Adventurer
Robby,

how did you secure the frame of the tonneau to the trailer? Can all the tonneau parts be removed without damage to the Line-X?

Thanks.

Matt

yngbuck19

Adventurer
Yes it can be removed with out damaging the line-x. It is held on by some flip lock hasps one in each corner inside the tub.

CBeckFJ

Is it possible to purchase the lid and rack separately from the trailer? I have an M416 and these are perfect for my needs!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles