My Journey

ITTOG

My heart goes out to you and Tanner. Losses are never easy but remember that you gave Yukon a wonderful life. Nothing I could type will ease your pain but I would share it with you if I could. Best wishes and prayers for you.

DailyJeep

Adventurer
Echoing Ace's sentiments, I don't think I've ever sat staring at a computer screen with a giant lump in my throat due to another person's dog. But that's just the thing, they aren't just dogs, are they? They are our friends. They are our family. And damn, those types of losses hurt like hell. My deepest condolences, Jerry. The very fact this thread exists to celebrate her, your adventures, and your partnership together is truly a gift I am thankful for; it's inspiration for dogs, and humans, everywhere.

Echoing Ace's sentiments, I don't think I've ever sat staring at a computer screen with a giant lump in my throat due to another person's dog. But that's just the thing, they aren't just dogs, are they? They are our friends. They are our family. And damn, those types of losses hurt like hell. My deepest condolences, Jerry. The very fact this thread exists to celebrate her, your adventures, and your partnership together is truly a gift I am thankful for; it's inspiration for dogs, and humans, everywhere.

Thank you for putting my feelings into words better than I am able to.

Jerry, you have my deepest condolences as well as gratitude for sharing these moments.

Trailboss

Senior Curmudgeon
I can't "like" your post, but thank you for letting us know. Loosing a fur friend never gets easier, but their lifetime of unrestrained love is worth the inevitable heartache and loss. Remember the good times - she does.

Riversdad

I'm really sorry for your loss and I know how much it hurts having been through it too many times. You were lucky to spend 14 great years with your best friend and you'll have those memories for the rest of your life. Remember to give Tanner a lot of extra love as he will be grieving too.

Littlehouse

Adventurer
My condolences Jerry. I've been following you for quite some time but took a break as Yukon's health started to decline. There is a special bond some of us have with our dogs, and I didn't want to imagine the pain you're going through, nor reflect on the hard time I'd have when it's time to say goodbye to my "kids". I try my best, but I wish I could give them half the life experiences you give your dogs. Find some solace in the fact that you give those dogs one hell of a life. RIP Yukon

nathane

So sorry for this loss Jerry, she had a lot of friends out here following her adventures. Look after yourself these next days and weeks. Keep strong.

BigDawwg

-[Gettin-it Done]-
Jerry,,,,,, Murphy sends his Deepest Condolences, for your Loss. :cry:

Attachments

• Murphy in my Office March 2020.jpg
    Murphy in my Office March 2020.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 23

ROKTAXI

Adventurer
No matter what religious belief you have, I've always thought there's a reason why the spelling of the word DOG spelled backwards has a profound meaning to us who can fully relate as to why that is. EVERY day I'm with my dog, I'm reminded of the special bond that so many of have with our dog, no matter your religious preference is. DOG be with you Jerry.

Arjan

Fossil Overlander
The words "condolences for the loss of Yukon" can not cover how I feel for you.

Hope Tanner understands and will help you like ours do in these periods.

Cherish the memories.

You had no choice.

Sterkte !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles