Well, its been a long coupe of weeks since i last posted. It doesn't look like i got much done, but here we go.......
Below is the result of 3 coats of 50/50 mineral spirits, spar urethane, 2 coats of staright spar urethane, and 2 coats of rustoleum gloss white enamel. Doing some finish work to the inside and then i'll get the top ready and hopefully put it on next week end.
Head room is good, just in the back half. Which is acceptable because i will only be siting or laying down in the front half. OK now for some updated pics!
Here is good view of the rear door. The top half flips up and acts as a little roof, the bottom half is pretty standard. On the inside of the top half is a screen that folds towards the front. It works pretty good. It does take away from the head room a little, but i can live with it.
OK, a little explaination, for more breathability, I wanted some windows a little higher up in the rig. For now i'll use some window screening that will roll down and cover the gap while the 'window' is not installed. You'll see the insert in one of the next pictures. The rest of the sides forward of the window simply fold in during travel.
Well, I got it loaded, just a few things left here and there. It will be an evolving work from now on. The hard part is done. Now to take it out and see what works and what doesn't. Loaded! by rdraider72, on Flickr