My first CO snow wheeling!

BogusBlake

2006 Expedition Trophy Champion
It dumped some snow in the mountains this weekend so we couldn't help but go get out in it! :wings:

We went and did a little wheeling near Breckenridge, close to the back side of Keystone. My idiot dogs love the snow!

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
very sorry we lost you to CO but looks like you are finding fun up there.
I feel cold just looking at those pics!

Fergie

Expedition Leader
Remind you of the good days in Flag @ NAU?

Breckenridge is my favorite town in CO. Check out the Dredge, and there is and underground joint there that has really good beer and calzones.

kcowyo

ExPo Original
That's a bunch of snow for October!

Glad to see you are properly acclimating your truck & pups to their new home. :beer:

BigAl

Expedition Leader
Anytime we get 6 plus, we try to go SnoMoTrucking, which constists of blasting down smooth dirt roads much faster than you normally whould. My SWB jeep loves to carve in powder:)

datrupr

Expedition Leader
attachment.php

I love this pic. The with his head burried in the snow.

Joanne

Adventurer
Fergie said:
Remind you of the good days in Flag @ NAU?

Breckenridge is my favorite town in CO. Check out the Dredge, and there is and underground joint there that has really good beer and calzones.

Out toward Mormon Lake? I would take my '80 Toy 4x4 out there with some friends with their 4x4s. Sure was a lot of fun.

I was there from late '76 to mid '80. Flag is still beautiful area!!

Joanne

Fergie

Expedition Leader
Joanne said:
Out toward Mormon Lake? I would take my '80 Toy 4x4 out there with some friends with their 4x4s. Sure was a lot of fun.

I was there from late '76 to mid '80. Flag is still beautiful area!!

Joanne

I was(still am at heart) in Flag from '85-'06. I will return there some day. Mormon Lake and Lake Mary were always great this time of year to go elk watching.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online