My Disco II Build

This was the day I traded my F150 in.

Next I bought a 2" lift kit.

Some 265/65/18 Falken tire.

A little Dupli-Color paint.

Lift is installed. Nothing too big, but still an overall height gain of about 4". I still need to paint the wheels, but I down't think that weather is going to stay warm for much longer.

[

I was able to do the D1 wiper swap, and get my Ultra Gauge installed.

Some progress! I started painting the wheels this past week, and now have 3 of them done.

Before

After

Edit: I've finished painting all 5 wheels, and I need to clear coat everything now.

Installed the rear panel. Now I'm planning for a fold down table/storage that hold/house my camp stove. I'm also going to mount a flashlight, fire extinguisher, and fuel canister on the panel. Took me around 2 hours of cutting and grinding to get to this point.

Exploder
Installed the rear panel. Now I'm planning for a fold down table/storage that hold/house my camp stove. I'm also going to mount a flashlight, fire extinguisher, and fuel canister on the panel. Took me around 2 hours of cutting and grinding to get to this point.

That rear panel might get a little crowded. I'd mock it up before I started drilling holes.

That rear panel might get a little crowded. I'd mock it up before I started drilling holes.
It should have plenty of room. The flashlight and fire extinguisher are going to be mounted above it on the lip of the rear door. Then I'll just have to worry about mounting the stove and fuel. The stove will be on the left side of the handle, and the fuel on the right side. The stove fits perfectly to the left, and I still have some extra room to right.