My 2014 in pictures - Share yours too!

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
2014 is drawing to a close and an early case of winter cabin fever has me looking back over what turned out to be a amazing year. Work, travel and play... all while surrounded by fantastic family and friends, new and old alike. Words alone wouldn't do this last year any justice, instead I hone in on a single photo that serves as the best storyteller. With that said, I give you 'My 2014 in Pictures', chronologically ordered:

1.jpg

Ringing in the new year with the Wasatch Cruisers snow run (Photo by Matt Howell)

2.jpg

San Rafael Swell show-off tour

2_1.JPG

Pitting at the King of Hammers event

3.jpg

Mine exploration film project (Photo by Corey Shuman)

4_1.jpg

Potato Salad Hill Cleanup at Easter Jeep Safari

4.jpg

Cortez Hills Mine underground tour - This place pumped out 1.3 million ounces of gold last year!

5_1.jpg

San Rafael Swell and the Cruise Moab overnighter (Photo by Troy Bignell)

5_2.JPG

Attending the Marv Specter Memorial - Honoring a legend in the Land Cruiser community (Photo by Greg Miller)

5_3.jpg

Members of the Bruce Dorn Fan Club at Overland Expo

6.JPG

Inaugural ExpeditionUtah "Retro Ramble" event

6_1.JPG

Expeditions7 South America Segment 1 (Buenos Aires to Ushuaia)

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
7.JPG

Expeditions7 South America Segment 2 (Mendoza, Argentina to Lima, Peru)

8.jpg

Cruiser Outfitters Customer BBQ (Photo by Tenille Tsujimoto)

8_1.jpg

Standing on the equator - Expeditions7 South America Segment 3 (Lima, Peru to Colombia)

8_2.JPG

Enjoying some time at the beach - Expeditions7 Central America Segment (Panama to the USA)

9_1.JPG

Engh Family Reunion at the Engh Homestead Property - Tabor Creek, NV

9_2.jpg

CruiserFest & Expeditions7 celebration

9_3.JPG

Kansas & Missouri for the Jackson Wedding

9.jpg

National Public Lands Day Service Project & Expedition Utah planning meeting @ the Howell Cabin

10.jpg

Montana ghost town & mine exploring

11_3.JPG

SEMA Show Eye Candy

11_1.jpg

Baja 1000 with Canguro Racing (Photo by Adam Tolman)

11_2.JPG

Turkeyday in the Swell with the Slow Lane Cruisers

12_1.jpg

ExpeditionUtah's 6th annual "Freeze Your Tail Off" event (Photo by Dave Maxterra)

12_2.jpg

Celebrating the holidays with the family.

I'd like to say "thank you" to the many people I shared adventures with this last year, I sure hope we can do it again in 2015. Lastly, thanks for any photos I borrowed, I've collected them throughout the year and tired to credit them when not my own, if you see one that belongs to you and want credit, lmk. Previous year in pics: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Now, let's see your 2014 year :cool:

mph

Expedition Leader
Sweet...Looks like you had a stellar year! Well done...The last picture is a keeper!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior