My 1st gen Lifetime Tent trailer!

wingysataday

Adventurer
IMG_2318.jpgIMG_2319.jpgIMG_2320.jpgIMG_2321.jpgIMG_2322.jpgIMG_2323.jpg This is in Succor creek Oregon. I added a beefy 6ft square tubing to the tongue and a battery box up front with 2 6 volt deep cycles golf cart batteries.

wingysataday

Adventurer
IMG_2366.jpg Tried out the Zodi shower and loved it! It pumps out the perfect amount of water. It's great for people who are not near fresh water. We often camp in remote areas with no water available so We can't take 30 min showers and need to use very little water. Big upgrade from solar shower!

GDSQDCR

Adventurer
I like the first gen, but could not find one so in bought a second gen. He first gen appealed to me cause you could fold the sides down.

Yours looks good!

wingysataday

Adventurer
I'm very impressed with the build quality of the tent and trailer. The stock tongue is very weak and needed some serious beefing. The tent breathes very well but also kept us very toasty at night.

RubiconGeoff

Adventurer
I love my Lifetime Tent Trailer!

P1050034-2_zps6b186203.jpg
P1050043-2_zps8f6d50f0.jpg

Can you share some details on your upgraded tongue? I don't haul as much weight with mine as you do, but I take it on rough trails and upgraded it with a Lock-N-Roll hitch and I agree that the factory tongue is too thin-wall for my liking. Did you make a carbon-copy of the original tongue with heavier-wall tubing, or did you do something else to beef it up? I can't tell by the photos you posted.

TheThom

Adventurer
^^He posted his ad in 5 threads. Why not just list it in the for sale section instead of hijacking 5 threads

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
^^He posted his ad in 5 threads. Why not just list it in the for sale section instead of hijacking 5 threads
Well, cause he only joined the forum to post his trailer for sale. Probably after doing a web search on this type of trailer ---- and he doesn't know about the for sale area of the forum....

Waketech

You are right about now know about the "for sale" area of the forum....I believe they fixed it and it won't happen again. Still excited to have the information and knowledge provided by this site with or without my trailer being for sale.

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
You are right about now know about the "for sale" area of the forum....I believe they fixed it and it won't happen again. Still excited to have the information and knowledge provided by this site with or without my trailer being for sale.
Well then, welcome to the forum.

wingysataday

Adventurer
Update: I have had a great time with the trailer. Many trips now. Holding up great. It's a little chilly early/late in the season due to the roof vent. Most of the heat escapes through there. My wife loves it and all the room. Very easy to set up. I will get more pics soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles