My 1989 Suburban with a Westfalia top grafted into it... also dual 360 swivel seats

dbreid

Adventurer
You could make a console that resembles the dog house in a van. Maybe a little smaller but similar

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

I thought about this, but I decided I really wanted that "alley" to be free. Why have swivel seats if you aren't intending to merge the front and rear spaces?

El Gordo

EL Gordo
this is the burb that resides in my head whenever I work on mine...well done. how has the re-dyed vinyl held up?
thank you for sharing.

dbreid

Adventurer
Yeah, they built it for me several years ago. It is very well built and originally came with the swing out, tire carrier and gas can holder. I modified it to have different gas cans, move the tire and to now have that custom remove able bike rack

lt1fire

Adventurer
So how much would you charge to do it again?? LOL

I love how that turned out... makes me want to run out and do it on my square body burb I just bought

dbreid

Adventurer
It is very repeatable. And the good news is that Robert at RAK motorsports in Menlo Park is already an expert. I am sure the second one would be cheaper than mine, because there's less guessing.

If you delivered him a suburban with the headliner removed and the complete top to a vanagon, I am quite sure he could repeat it.

dbreid

Adventurer
Added roof rack (2 bars for now but planned for a third if needed)
943ce745e904f83c64fe20afe582599d.jpg

boll_rig

Adventurer
Was wondering when you were going to add some rooftop storage options! Looks nice and clean. What will you be putting up there mostly?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles