My 160K Land Cruiser, Doing what she does best!!

Funrover

Expedition Leader
Now that looks like a great time was had for sure! Thanks for all of the great pictures and for the memories some of them brought back!

Blackwater

Im getting old! :(
Wish we could have met up, looks like killer time had. Beautiful Country for sure. Awesome pics...

Thanks Deyon,
Yea wish we could have run in to each other out there but no worries..

Its crazy how bad I want to live out in the Rockies.. I have been job searching since I have been home and already looking forward to getting back out there.. I think our next trip will be a snowboard trip this winter.. Its been a few years since being on my board and I have a bad itch...

Still need to get up the rest of the San Juan report.. I'll see if I can work on that the next few days...

Hope those Floridian's are treating you guys ok!!! :beer:

CYK

Adventurer
Who makes these wheels? Thx.

DSC_0607_zps1886de55.jpg

keylay

Adventurer
That is fantastic! Looks like an awesome trip. Something about the San Juan mountains are so captivating.

Ar_Davis

Come join overlandguild.org It is a local group of like minded wheelers. We are hitting a 3 night trail ride next weekend.

Blackwater

Im getting old! :(
Thanks guys, Much appreciated.

I was in the area the 3rd thru 5th. What days were you in Ouray?

We pry missed you guys by a bit, I think we were out there around the 21-26th of July. It was the week just after the FJ summit, and just before the 100"s in the Hills event. It was a perfect time to go, not as crazy busy and black bear pass had just opened up!!

Come join overlandguild.org It is a local group of like minded wheelers. We are hitting a 3 night trail ride next weekend.

Thanks for the invite Davis, Where in Arkansas are you??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior