much love for Torklift StableLoads? / Upper, lower or BOTH?

LosAngeles

much love for Torklift StableLoads? / Upper, lower or BOTH?

Hi all

We have a 2020 F350 8 foot bed gasser, with the camper package (so an extra rear leaf spring)

We get our new Hallmark 9.5’ pop up camper soon-ish. Loaded (wet) weight should be maybe about 2,800 lbs (approx) so no safety issue with our load,

…however Hallmark thinks we MIGHT need or benefit from Torklift StableLoads. I believe they would install them for us, (i think for no extra charge) during the camper install.

The camper will be on the truck 100% of the time. The truck will basically never be empty.

From my research it looks as if Torklift StableLoads would improve the ride of our rig, and have lots of benefits, both comfort and maybe even emergency maneuver stability… for not a huge cost.

Should we just err on the side of caution (and comfort) and go for the StabeLoads from the start?

As Hallmark will install them for us, at no added charge I think, there is a *solid incentive* to just go for it.

and if you were in our situation - would you go for Upper, lower or BOTH?

The StableLoad website leads me to believe that the “LOWER OVERLOAD” solves 90% of all issues, so maybe just those might be a good place to start?

any general thoughts or experiences to share?

Thanks! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior