MTV under contract

MNmtb

Sorry if I missed this in the posting or your web site

Does this vehicle have a VIN?
Has it been registered and do you have a title?

Logan Burns

I would like to come take a look. (707) 322-3970
Stewart and Stevenson 6x6 Expedition RV with low miles, this is a spec model and has some in-field use, but is in great shape. I build custom vehicles, but am not a dealer.
Titled as a Class A RV with a clear NC title. Appraised at double the asking price NADA, Engine is a Cat 3116 6cyl Turbo with the Allison automatic. New high speed gearing in all axles, and a Locker installed on rear axle.

Custom Interior, This unit has the “Aussy package” Australian trim level, mated to the custom steel reinforced habitat that looks great.
3 Slide outs,2 rear bedroom and 1 large main living area gives full timers all the room they would need.
The unit has a clean burning Onan Marquis 5500 generator with160 hours.

MILSPEC black out lights and off road package installed, (rear locker) also Includes several different optional packages, survival package, 3 months freeze dried food, riot package- sirens lights standard, with optional defensive system available.

Interior and cab black out red lights installed, and maple finished wood cabinets and caiman leather trimmed walls makes the interior pop..

Full kitchen, Bath with nice stand in shower, full private rear bedroom with TV and bedroom refrigerator. HUGE main living quarters. The truck has great accents like the Fireplace Rock wall, with the real wood cabinetry. Their is Ample custom storage installed throughout the unit. The interior HAB has an Australian outback motif and artwork, and the Bathroom is trimmed in an Oceanic theme, and has a REAL toilet.
400 watt solar- 3 heat systems, Electric Gas and diesel- 2 AC heat pumps on roof. - 2 HDTV LEDs-in the main living room, and bedroom.
2 refrigerators, optional wash- dryer combo hookups installed, if you wish to swap out the fridge with a wash/dryer combo unit. 1 black water and 2 grey tanks. Full side awning extends down the length of the truck at 19 feet.

Cab: Duel Navigation systems, AM FM CD, with In motion Movie player, 5 camera system, front rear and side views.the cab has full instrumentation , and comfortable Full leather front seats from a Jeep SRT.

Fuel tanks, 2, 58 gallons and an optional 40 gallon reserve tank installed.
Water, 50 gallon main water tank, and a 40 gallon reserve with transfer pump.
Propane, 4 30# tanks

I’m including our custom trailer, 6500 lb. capacity, (Easily holds a Jeep Unlimited 118.4 inches) with full brakes and LED lights, and aluminum ramp extensions incorporated into trailer, **also included is a hard to find 2021Yamaha Wolverine RMAX side by side, with 25 miles.

This is a MILITARY grade go anywhere unit, that will out-perform many name brand units in the mud and crud, designed for real off road camping and exploring. Multiple color/ color combinations available for additional costs.
NEW: wind shield and gasket, skylight etc..
Too many options too list. Contact me for more information.

Mileage will increase, as I am having fun with this awesome rig, currently located in North Carolina.

Logan Burns

I left
Stewart and Stevenson 6x6 Expedition RV with low miles, this is a spec model and has some in-field use, but is in great shape. I build custom vehicles, but am not a dealer.
Titled as a Class A RV with a clear NC title. Appraised at double the asking price NADA, Engine is a Cat 3116 6cyl Turbo with the Allison automatic. New high speed gearing in all axles, and a Locker installed on rear axle.

Custom Interior, This unit has the “Aussy package” Australian trim level, mated to the custom steel reinforced habitat that looks great.
3 Slide outs,2 rear bedroom and 1 large main living area gives full timers all the room they would need.
The unit has a clean burning Onan Marquis 5500 generator with160 hours.

MILSPEC black out lights and off road package installed, (rear locker) also Includes several different optional packages, survival package, 3 months freeze dried food, riot package- sirens lights standard, with optional defensive system available.

Interior and cab black out red lights installed, and maple finished wood cabinets and caiman leather trimmed walls makes the interior pop..

Full kitchen, Bath with nice stand in shower, full private rear bedroom with TV and bedroom refrigerator. HUGE main living quarters. The truck has great accents like the Fireplace Rock wall, with the real wood cabinetry. Their is Ample custom storage installed throughout the unit. The interior HAB has an Australian outback motif and artwork, and the Bathroom is trimmed in an Oceanic theme, and has a REAL toilet.
400 watt solar- 3 heat systems, Electric Gas and diesel- 2 AC heat pumps on roof. - 2 HDTV LEDs-in the main living room, and bedroom.
2 refrigerators, optional wash- dryer combo hookups installed, if you wish to swap out the fridge with a wash/dryer combo unit. 1 black water and 2 grey tanks. Full side awning extends down the length of the truck at 19 feet.

Cab: Duel Navigation systems, AM FM CD, with In motion Movie player, 5 camera system, front rear and side views.the cab has full instrumentation , and comfortable Full leather front seats from a Jeep SRT.

Fuel tanks, 2, 58 gallons and an optional 40 gallon reserve tank installed.
Water, 50 gallon main water tank, and a 40 gallon reserve with transfer pump.
Propane, 4 30# tanks

I’m including our custom trailer, 6500 lb. capacity, (Easily holds a Jeep Unlimited 118.4 inches) with full brakes and LED lights, and aluminum ramp extensions incorporated into trailer, **also included is a hard to find 2021Yamaha Wolverine RMAX side by side, with 25 miles.

This is a MILITARY grade go anywhere unit, that will out-perform many name brand units in the mud and crud, designed for real off road camping and exploring. Multiple color/ color combinations available for additional costs.
NEW: wind shield and gasket, skylight etc..
Too many options too list. Contact me for more information.

Mileage will increase, as I am having fun with this awesome rig, currently located in North Carolina.
you the wrong contact number. Please call me I would like to take a look. Logan (707) 322-3970

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles