MSR SweetWater Water Purification System *NEW*

SAR_Squid79

Explorer
This MSR system combines the proven filtration of the SweetWater® microfilter with the chlorine-based SweetWater Purifier Solution for safe, clean water worldwide.

msr_sweetwater_purifier-box-base.jpg

51uugSYOrJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

• Simply pump water and add the included MSR SweetWater Purifier Solution to innactivate 99.99% of waterborne viruses, bacteria and protozoan parasites
  • Chlorine-based purification has no unpleasant iodine taste
  • One of the easiest pumps to operate—features dual-action draw and a mechanical advantage to quickly supply you with clean water
  • Sturdy lever-action pump handle provides a 4-to-1 mechanical advantage, drawing water on both the down and up stroke
  • Lightweight copolyester construction is tough and durable; compact design stows easily
  • Built-in filter replacement safety indicator keeps tabs on usage, filters up to 200 gal.
  • Its 0.2 micron filter eliminates waterborne bacteria and protozoa such as giardia and Cryptosporidium
  • SweetWater Purifier Solution is able to safely disinfect "worst case" water sources
  • SweetWater Purifier Solution comes in a 2 fl. oz. bottle that treats up to 80 gal. of water
  • Field serviceable and easy to clean with no small parts to lose; includes a universal bottle adapter and a cover to keep the output clean

Please note: MSR products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.

Made in USA.

New in box. Never opened, Never Used. I have had this system in storage for about 2 years.

$65.00 + Shipping
Retail = $99.99
Located in San Diego, CA

This would make a great addition to your Expedition Rig or Bug Out Bag!

SAR_Squid79

Explorer
I'm good.

I pretty much became a lurker on here around the same time as Top Shot. One had nothing to do with the other. I was unhappy with the politics behind ExPo, and the administration (administrators) of this website was getting me VERY angry and riled up too frequently, so I decided to just take a step back.

This is still a great site for knowlege sharing. I still come on here to search for tech and trip info, and browse the classifieds. Plus between deployments, and picking up some shooting sponsorships, a lot of my spare time and energy is spent toward my competition shooting (which has expanded A LOT since Top Shot). The unfortunate byproduct is that I don't get to go wheeling nearly as much as I used to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles