Move Bumpers

1aquaholic

Adventurer
Hi all I've been talking to Move Bumpers ( https://www.movebumpers.com they are a DYI bumper builder where they send the fabricated parts and you weld it up ) about making a bumper for the FG with a brush guard, they said it would be the same price on the website $395 plus $75 shipping. I'm wondering if there is anyone near Lewistown, MT with a FG that he could take some measurements off of? Are there others interested in this kind of bumper?

j

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
Thanks for the link. Seems like a reasonable price, especially if he will do a non-standard (aka:Fuso) at the same price. It is kind of strange that it is $50 more to NOT cut out light holes? Can he work off measures we provided or does he need to do his own measuring? I emailed him also about a Fuso bumper, so he will see we are a HUGE market :D

1aquaholic

Adventurer
I'm doing all my welding so this is a good option for me. I assume he is using a cad design and a cutting table so it cost time to change it up. He was very interested in designing one for a Fuso but needs the rig in his shop to get everything to fit right including a brush guard to accommodate a tilt cab.

boostin

Adventurer
I wonder if he would just sell the file and you could get the parts cut locally, living in Canada I bet shipping would suck

mijab_au

I currently have my 07s front bumper off for measurements and design of a winch bumper so I sent Movebumpers a note if he would like some pictures and measurements.

mijab

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles