mouse007's build (2014 DCSB 4x4 Taco)

chmura

Adventurer
Looks good, love the new bumper!

pelfreybilt.com will use my 4th gen 4runner for development of their rear bumper late this year. Can't wait to get mine!

HHIRunner

Observer

pelfreybilt.com will use my 4th gen 4runner for development of their rear bumper late this year. Can't wait to get mine!
I like that the 4th gens are finally starting to get some love from companies for rear bumpers. I know Luke at 4x4labs recently designed a new bumper, you are having Pelfrey build one, and SOS Concepts is building mine within the next 2-3 weeks.

mouse007

Explorer

Thank you, it does look amazing..!! That's awesome, I love the 4th Gen 4Runner's. I keep trying to convince my wife we need one. LOL..!!

Krytos

Adventurer
This weekend my buddy's and I installed the Pelfreybilt Off-Road H.C. Rear Bumper with swing out tire carrier. The install was very straight forward. only broke 2 clips on the drivers side flare.

Poor Bryan always ends up doing the heavy lifting, LOL.

mouse007

Explorer
This is one of my absolute favorite Tacomas, Mauricio! Love the FJ wheels, especially. Nice build!

Thank you..!! You know, I have a love and hate feeling about the FJ Steel Wheels. Truth is I really don't like black wheels, but I love the 34" tall tire. Will see, maybe down the road i'll swap the wheels out.

mouse007

Explorer
Everglades Exploring.

Last Sunday I did a bit of exploring on some old fire roads in the Everglades. I also wanted to see if the bed sides would hit the bumper under flex. I love Old Man Emu, but man its super stiff..!! Any way, here are some pictures.

IMG_0437.jpg

This one I posted on Instagram that's why it looks edited.

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles