Mountain Khakis supports Expedition Portal!

Brian McVickers

Administrator
Staff member
Mountain Khakis takes its support of Overland and Expedition Travel to the Next Level as Title Sponsor of Expedition Portal’s Adventure Clothing forum section.

For at least the past five years, Mountain Khakis has shown support of overlanding and worldwide expedition travel. Expedition Portal would like to say Thank You to MK for its continued enthusiasm and help in making our online community possible for us all to enjoy!
MAUP_thumb5_Lifestyle.jpg

Mountain Khakis makes rugged, reliable clothing with a sense of timelessness. What started as a casual conversation at the Shady Lady Saloon in Jackson Hole, WY has become a selection of top-performing mountain-inspired lifestyle apparel. Established in 2003, Mountain Khakis pants can now be found at the ranch, on the golf course, aboard private jets, hiking mountains, around the campfire and in the seats of overland vehicles around the world!

In 2010 Mountain Khakis expanded on its traditional line of pants (including the Original Mountain Pant, the Alpine Utility Pant and the Teton Twill) with the very well executed Granite Creek line of synthetics. They also introduced the Flannel-lined Original Mountain pant, which are super-comfy in cold weather! Now in the fall of 2011 MK is offering a complete line of tops including jackets, collard button-down shirts, sweatshirts and T’s.

IMG_5075.jpg

The Mountain Khakis story continues to resonate as it connects to the enthusiast who believes that freedom and rugged adventure is a way of life.

So, Thanks again Mountain Khakis! We’re happy to have you as part of our Expedition Portal community.

MAUP_thumb2_frontfull_Yellowstone.jpg
WLLTS_swatch1_nantucketred.jpg

Last edited:

Cee-Jay

Sasquatch
I recently purchased a Mountain Khakis Original Mountain Denim Shirt and Mountain Khakis Old Faithful Sweater. The items fit perfectly, appear of high quality and I've received a number of compliments on them. Thank you Mountain Khakis!

texascrane

Adventurer
I've got five pairs of the original mountain pants. The only problem with them is that they've lasted so long that my waistline has outgrown them!

bboeding

I recently made the mistake of spending nearly $300 on 3 pair of pants......

They arrived today. Weight of canvas on the mountain pants is much cheaper / lighter than the older ones made in Cambodia.

Most comically.....the "fleece" (actually cheap Chinese cotton) lined Jeans came with out a button hole......

Good luck!

Brian Boeding "A former MK Fan..... :-(
bboeding@hotmail.com
Poor MK Quality Control.jpg

bboeding

As I mentioned in my other thread.

Don't let the Jackson Hole, WY verbiage fool you. They are most definitely made by the lowest Chinese bidder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier