Motorcycle Concealed Carry

dhally

Hammerhead
I have thought about this alot, and done alot of offline testing. First, CCW only for me! No OC because it might frighten civilians lol.

So for a more ADV type bike it would be a holster located inside the tank fairing. Even my crf300l rally has room for a 1911 (which is the smallest possible useful tool). This would be perfect for unobstructed QD while moving, or at a traffic signal in Portland (not that I ever go to Portland). If it rains, just put a baggie over the pistol, punch a hole for the trigger finger. In fact use a black plastic bag, since that will keep the gun concealed when moving it to the shoulder holster for enterring starbucks etc.

But the more I think about it, I really can't see going pretty much anywhere without the AR and some grenades, so guess I'll sell the bike.

Grassland

I just want a scabbard down the right fork leg for the 30-30.
I so wanted to extreme Bob my Forty Eight and have a Mares Leg or carbine .357 in a scabbard.

When I get my act together and get an ADV, (hopefully a V-Strom) my take down 12" bbl Chiappa .357 will accompany on bush camping trips. Pretty well impossible for civilians to get permit for carrying side arm in Canada.

To OP, is the hypothetical scenario you need to use this at a stop light or as you are parking/leaving parking spot?
Or so that it's already with you once you get off the bike?

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
I so wanted to extreme Bob my Forty Eight and have a Mares Leg or carbine .357 in a scabbard.

When I get my act together and get an ADV, (hopefully a V-Strom) my take down 12" bbl Chiappa .357 will accompany on bush camping trips. Pretty well impossible for civilians to get permit for carrying side arm in Canada.

To OP, is the hypothetical scenario you need to use this at a stop light or as you are parking/leaving parking spot?
Or so that it's already with you once you get off the bike?
What are you thinking? 650 or 1050?

As far as the topic at hand what about a thigh holster for riding?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke