Morris Mule Trailers

georgiadrifter

Observer
Everything "sabjku" said....times two!

I've had mine over a year now....with trips to Montana, Utah, Colorado and Arizona....and south to Key West, FL. I live near Atlanta, GA. Over 10,000 trouble-free miles. No regrets and I purchase again in a heartbeat.

When I ordered mine...I told Morris the purchase would have to be contingent on a two-week lead time as I was leaving for the Grand Canyon. He met my request with time to spare!

If I could offer one piece of advice....if at all possible....pick your Mule up in Anniston, AL. You get to meet Morris and tour his impressive manufacturing facility.

cb9cf82c7caf2c3dc77b6dd9e7ffddba.jpg

0ffcba767ea2ca2e5823ad1900cc5cd8.jpg

719c8bc5ea0ad2a6f8bde0150615fe2d.jpg

Last edited:

LostBurro

Observer
I am....I wanted to be able and lower the tailgate to enter the trailer and to be able to use it as a cook table, all from inside the annex. I couldn't have done that with the ladder on the side.
Looked like it, but I wasn't sure the Tepui ladder configured the same as the RTT I used to have. I opened mine off the back for similar reasoning, but didn't own an annex for my RTT. I just wanted a dry place to cook if it was raining and a shady spot to sit if it was sunny, and my vehicle mounted awning was off on a trail somewhere. Cooking from the tailgate, rather than the open lid, dropped the heat source far enough away from the RTT bottom so that there were no worries of fire.

sabjku

Observer
Looked like it, but I wasn't sure the Tepui ladder configured the same as the RTT I used to have. I opened mine off the back for similar reasoning, but didn't own an annex for my RTT. I just wanted a dry place to cook if it was raining and a shady spot to sit if it was sunny, and my vehicle mounted awning was off on a trail somewhere. Cooking from the tailgate, rather than the open lid, dropped the heat source far enough away from the RTT bottom so that there were no worries of fire.

LostBurro, so far no issues with how I have it mounted. I haven't tried to cook off of the tailgate just yet. I wonder if having the annex in place would pose any problems with using the stove under the tent on the tailgate?

I do really enjoy the Morris Mule. I find myself looking even more forward to weekends than ever before! It's hard to get any work done during the week!

dudewatson

I picked up my trailer on August 30 after driving down from North Carolina in the non-stop rain from Hurricane Harvey. I backed in to the shop in a downpour and was met by Morris. I have never felt more welcome as a customer anywhere I have ever shopped. We (me and my daughter) met all the shop guys and got a tour of the facility, and it was top notch! Customer service seems to be top priority! After that Morris showed me my trailer and how to use it, and added a couple of things for me. I highly recommend this trailer to anyone looking for one!

We left the shop, again in a torrential rain storm and headed back to North Carolina via Chattanooga and the Western end of NC and the rain never stopped. We ended up spending the night in Dillsboro and it rained all night. Woke up to rain and drove the rest of the way home, about 2 hours, in the rain. Got home and I was really interested to see how much, if any, water got into the trailer. Opened the trailer and there was a very small amount of water inside, you could have mopped it up with a napkin from Mcdonalds.

I am very impressed with the quality of the build and, more impressed with the people at Morris Mule Trailers!

sabjku

Observer
I picked up my trailer on August 30 after driving down from North Carolina in the non-stop rain from Hurricane Harvey. I backed in to the shop in a downpour and was met by Morris. I have never felt more welcome as a customer anywhere I have ever shopped. We (me and my daughter) met all the shop guys and got a tour of the facility, and it was top notch! Customer service seems to be top priority! After that Morris showed me my trailer and how to use it, and added a couple of things for me. I highly recommend this trailer to anyone looking for one!

We left the shop, again in a torrential rain storm and headed back to North Carolina via Chattanooga and the Western end of NC and the rain never stopped. We ended up spending the night in Dillsboro and it rained all night. Woke up to rain and drove the rest of the way home, about 2 hours, in the rain. Got home and I was really interested to see how much, if any, water got into the trailer. Opened the trailer and there was a very small amount of water inside, you could have mopped it up with a napkin from Mcdonalds.

I am very impressed with the quality of the build and, more impressed with the people at Morris Mule Trailers!

And this is exactly how I felt with my transaction with Morris and his company. A 100% top notch, good old fashioned, customer service focused business. You can't go wrong with Morris's trailers! Enjoy it, I know I am!

outdoornate65

Adventurer
Anyone mount a tongue box to their Mule? If so, where did you source the box? Pics would be great.

I like the front cargo area but would want to install a box to contain the 12V system and battery.

Also, wondering about the tailgate. Looks like there is a small "lip" on the tailgate that prevents the tailgate and bed of the trailer from being flush. Thinking this might make mounting a fridge slide difficult?

Looks like the Denver area dealer has some trailers in stock....hope to get a chance to check them out this week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles