More pics of the camper (inside mainly)

oly884

:wings:

After the whole "buying a new battery for my camera because a boom truck ran it over." I got pics from the inside of my camper.

Yes, it is off the truck due to some mishaps with the air bags, I'm hoping that it won't happen again.

anyways:

solar panel (50 watts)
DSC_0098.jpg

pop the top:

DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0100.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

inside view
DSC_0103.jpg

pots, pans, and cans have storage in the bed of the truck but since it's off the truck now... that's where it is. I plan on building some more storage, a sink, and something else that i don't know yet :D

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

oly884

view of my exit.

DSC_0106.jpg

view of part of the couch

DSC_0107.jpg

couch bed

DSC_0112.jpg

storage under couch

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0114.jpg

the heat

DSC_0115.jpg

really bad pano (that's what i get for having 28mm (w/ 1.5 crop factor) for my shortest glass :( but it is of the queen size slide out bed that goes partially over the cab.

one more:
DSC_0132.jpg

I'm 5'8" so with the 6' height on the inside, it's plenty for me.

7wt

Expedition Leader
Goodness. That is a mighty nice set up. I bet it will be reall comfy when the mercury drops!

oly884

Some day they will.

They really are a VERY nice unit. I can tell that I'll be spending a lot of time in this.

Willman

Looks like the camper has some bugs stuck to the front!!!...lol

Great looking rig!

:costumed-smiley-007

oly884

Willman said:
Looks like the camper has some bugs stuck to the front!!!...lol

Great looking rig!

:costumed-smiley-007

I have found that the front of the camper is much like a porch light in the summer. Except that the porch light is moving at about 70 mph.

S

Scenic WonderRunner

Looks great David!

I sure wish I had one when the winds were howling........and the rain and hail were flying along the Top of the world trail a week ago!

The Swiss

Expedition Leader
05TACODOC said:
Nice camper! I really like thos 4WC units alot, I just wish theyd make one to fit my truck ;)
According to the latest update of their website, the Falcon fits on our trucks, but it requires external tie-downs.

oly884

The Swiss said:
According to the latest update of their website, the Falcon fits on our trucks, but it requires external tie-downs.

yup:

Toyota Trucks

2005 Tacoma w/ Composite Bed (Standard Cab, Access Cab, Double Cab Long Bed Trucks = Eagle Model

2005 Tacoma w/ Composite Bed (Double Cab with short 60" bed) = Falcon Model (external tie downs required)

2004 or older Tacoma with Short Bed – Eagle Model

2004 or older Tacoma Double Cab (60" bed) – Falcon Model

Original Toyotas w/ Short Bed – Eagle Model

Original Toyotas w/ Long Bed – Ranger Model

Short Bed T-100 – Eagle or Hawk Model

Long Bed T-100 – Ranger or Grandby Model

Short Bed Tundra – Eagle or Hawk

Long Bed Tundra – Ranger or Grandby Model

jrizman

Have you had much of a chance to use this setup?
how is it?

is it well insulated, for cold weather fun?

oly884

sorry for the long wait on the reply.

Yup, i've been out a couple times now. In the cold mostly, 0-10F and it works just fine, the heater does a great job and the arctic pack is a great add on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke