More Military Blood Bank freezer fridges

Maryland 110

Adventurer
I am not selling these so please don't pm me. Just trying to help out the Portal community. The Govt has released 13 more of these unused new in the box units. Here is the listing for one-just click on similar items for the other lots. What the GL staff do is uncrate 1 for photos and then put it back, all of these will be brand new. Bid away to your hearts content and best of luck to you. If you want more info on these see the old thread-they actually have r134 regrigerant (listing is incorrect), have gel lead acid batteries and are fully servicable units. In freezer mode mine holds @ -24c (about 10 below f) in fridge is usually around 1-2 C but can get as high as 4. I love mine. Auction 4665 items 3004-3017
Bon chance !

http://www.govliquidation.com/auction/view?auctionId=2602184

Last edited:

dbregman

Observer
I wouldn't mind getting one of these - kinda sorry I missed out on the ones sold here. I wonder how much it would be to ship to California. I'll have to do some research.

David

'05TJLWBRUBY

Adventurer
Have you dealt with Gov Liq. before? Am I reading that correct in that shipping these if you did win the bid, they do not ship to your house direct, they ship to your choice of military base in your state, then it is your responsibility to pick it up from the military base? I'm assuming that's how it works as the shipping locations for my area both come up as both bases here across the state. One is roughly 3 hours away, the other is about 5-6 hours away I think. I've looked into Gov Liq stuff before for an M35A2C and did not win, but would have had to work through some hoops to get the rig if I had have won. Curious if it's the same way with the fridge.

Best of Luck,

Mike

dbregman

Observer
Actually I read it as you are responsible for shipment from the auction site in Norfolk, VA.

Have you dealt with Gov Liq. before? Am I reading that correct in that shipping these if you did win the bid, they do not ship to your house direct, they ship to your choice of military base in your state, then it is your responsibility to pick it up from the military base? I'm assuming that's how it works as the shipping locations for my area both come up as both bases here across the state. One is roughly 3 hours away, the other is about 5-6 hours away I think. I've looked into Gov Liq stuff before for an M35A2C and did not win, but would have had to work through some hoops to get the rig if I had have won. Curious if it's the same way with the fridge.

Best of Luck,

Mike

MarcAtl

jumping through hoops

This auction doesn't have an "end use" notice so you won't have to jump through any hoops. You just pay with a credit card and you are the proud owner.

You have to jump through the "end use" background check, proof of residence, etc if you buy vehicles, trailers, or other items foreign military might want.

Bid away...

Marc

Maryland 110

Adventurer
It should be noted when dealing with GL -if you don't pick up your item in the prescribed time period it becomes theirs again to resell.

badfysh

Adventurer
So can anyone here pick it up and ship one for us if we win one of them?

I am in So. California and would love to get one of these but skeptical about arranging shipping with some random company to pick it up etc.

kclark421

Observer
I too am in So Cal, based on the auction site there is a link for trasnport companies that will pick up and transport, I sent a request for costs to ship to the west coast. Not sure what these will actually selling for, if it is over $500 plus $100 - $200 shipping I'll go with a ARB or Engle.

badfysh

Adventurer
I am prepared to spend the money and dont really care for the engels or arb. plus at $1150 for the engel 80, just not worth it to me for what you are getting.

i am not concerned with the weight of this unit, i use a large coleman and when its full of drinks and ice, its pretty damn heavy!!

yubert

Explorer
FedE Ground cheaper than UPS

I bought one and shipped it via FedEx Ground from VA to SoCal for around $100. It took about 4 days to get delivered.

Originally I got an online quote of $125 if FedEx picked it up and delivered to my house. UPS on the other hand quoted $223. However, the seller delivered the fridge to a FedEx/Kinko facility, in which case, Fedx said it would be around $100.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles