MOORE OVERLAND EXPO IN SPRINGFIELD, MO DID I SEE YOU THERE?

Oscar Mike Gulf Yankee

Not sure about the MOORE OVERLANDING EVENT and relationships with this site or others, but I kinda expected to see something here about this event here on Expedition Portal. The event was held this past weekend, 4/8,9,10th in Springfield, Mo. I attended over two days and had a great time. I got to see (and touch, crawl through and over) all kinds of overlanding rigs, trailers and see products from, I'd think, over a hundred vendors from as far away as Australia. I also saw lots of Youtubers who usually have stories and projects to present to the homebound expeditionary adventurers.
Did anyone attend this event and what did you think of it? I was rather impressed with the size, number of vendors and the products displayed.
Oscar Mike Gulf Yankee Out!

Last edited:

Ozarker

Pontoon Admiral
It's been a while since I've posted, but my interests picked up after going to the Moore event. The event was bigger than I expected, I had to park in the back 40.

OMGY there was at least a thousand people there, I picked up a bag, shirt and a hat and my son bought a light bar for his Xtera.

The prices on most of the vehicles and trailers floored me. Got to meet so full timers and attended a couple classes, it was an interesting, fun day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior