Monteros on craigslist

Swank Force One

Adventurer
I don't think it's the hardest thing in the world to find seats on www.car-part.com, actually. When i replaced the bulk of the interior in this truck i just hopped on there and called a couple junkyards in a 2 hour radius that had tan interior Gen2.5s on hand, went and yoinked them. Junkyard parts are cheap for these because the demand is so low and people are psyched to just get them out of their hair.

To be clear, the new bars are NOT installed, and the price will not be $2000 if they are. Price is $2000 for a truck with a huge amount of money and time puked into it, that needs a little more time sunk into it. I'm just burned out on it and prefer Toyota Appliance life at this point.

bluebear

Observer
Am I fubared? I have a 1994 pajero, 190k kms, fuel sender ruined. Alignment ruined (idler arm) . Turn signal arm ruined

Looking to get $2500 CAD

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

PacS14

Adventurer
edited
Looking to get $2500 CAD

Yes you are! You should sell it for $50... On a serious note though, those are relatively simple fixes and there is no need for dropping"F" bombs.

Last edited by a moderator:

bluebear

Observer
Yes you are! You should sell it for $50... On a serious note though, those are relatively simple fixes and there is no need for dropping"F" bombs.
So when do you want to meet? Ill trade your language righteousness for the truck.

PacS14

Adventurer
Man I live in Texas, if yours is a Pajero and the diesel version I would be very tempted to get it for your asking price (the $2500 CAD). Like I said those are very minor fixes, but your asking price shouldn't be a problem for someone looking for one of these vehicles, if you decided to fix them, then your could increase your selling price (if indeed is a Pajero).

charlatan

Here's a Montero Sport (not mine) with the factory rear locker. See the sticker and the "R D LOCK" switch in picture #5.
^ sorry, I am not seeing the link. I am in the market and have been searching all over creation.
Here's one I found. Engine has been rebuilt (not sure by whom yet), and I am not sure if that's a good or bad thing. I also can't tell if it has the rear locker. I plan to call him today to inquire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online