Monteros on craigslist

Swank Force One

Adventurer
Mine is up on CL now as well.

howirolla

Campfire Passport

Clean sport that looks to have the locker

Clean sport that looks to have the locker

I don't see anything to indicate that is has a locker.

I don't see the orange locker sticker on the drivers side of the transmission hump. I also don't the "R/D LOCK" switch on the dash. The MS has cruise control on the steering wheel (you can see it in the 11th picture). There looks to be one switch to the left of the steering wheel. This would be the cruise control on/off switch. There looks to be one of the small "security" lights in the second switch position, where the R/D lock switch would be. If the R/D LOCK switch were there, the security light would be in a new hole just below both switches.

plh

Explorer
I don't see anything to indicate that is has a locker.

I don't see the orange locker sticker on the drivers side of the transmission hump. I also don't the "R/D LOCK" switch on the dash. The MS has cruise control on the steering wheel (you can see it in the 11th picture). There looks to be one switch to the left of the steering wheel. This would be the cruise control on/off switch. There looks to be one of the small "security" lights in the second switch position, where the R/D lock switch would be. If the R/D LOCK switch were there, the security light would be in a new hole just below both switches.

Photo was too small for me to make out in detail. I assumes the second spot was a switch (R/D Lock) as well.

ARDOR

Saw this on the Seattle CL:

OME (Old Man Emu) Suspension Lift Kit - $600 (Shoreline)
posted: 2019-09-21 11:12
Nitrocharger Sport Shock Absorbers and coils lift kit. They have maybe 100 miles on them... pretty darn new. I even have the box. Took these off a 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Limited
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg

ARDOR

Saw this while browsing, cheap and the body looks pretty straight, might be a worthy starting point for someone looking to do a motor swap...

1998 mitsubishi montero - $500 (portland)

1998 mitsubishi montero, doesn't run needs motor work, body and interior are fair, I had plans to make an offroad truck but I have too many other projects to finish
3.5 v-6 clean washington title email me if interested

VIN: ja4mr51r1wj000000
condition: fair
cylinders: 6 cylinders
drive: 4wd
fuel: gas
odometer: 237410
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: SUV

13018 SE Stark St
Portland, OR

4.jpg3.jpg2.jpg1.jpg

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Probably $2500ish assuming no rust. I'd actually pay a bit more as an enthusiast just for the low milage, I'd still disassemble it and refresh it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles