Monteros on craigslist

tyty13

Adventurer
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/d/1994-mitsubishi-montero-sr/6265321052.html

1994 Mitsubishi Montero $3500
3.5L DOHC V6
Auto trans with overdrive
4x4 with 4.90 gears, rear locker (all fully functioning)
208,000 +/- miles
White exterior
Gray leather interior with covers seat in the front
Clean title
Passed smog( ready for title transfer)
Runs Good , drives awesome, AC works great, transfer case and rear locker all work awesome.
ALL work done with in the last 40k miles. It had 165k when I got the Montero, I had the Montero for about 10 years now. I have most of the receipts for the parts and work done I think I have more in receipts then asking price.

Maintenance
- Rebuilt head's so the (valve stem seals and head gasket are both done ) @ 170k
- All new timing belt stuff, including belt, tensioners, pulleys, crank sensor, Updated crank bolt, crank gear, timing plate, etc... @ about 180k
- All new NKG spark plugs and wires @ 165k
- Rebuilt alternator @ 165k
- Rebuilt starter @200k
- All new belts @180k
- Rebuilt both cv axle
- fresh fluid in transfer case, Differential, transmission, antifreeze, dot 4 brake fluid, @165k
- Comes with lifetime alignment at firestone
- New brake pads front &rear
- Rebuilt front end upper ball joints, lower ball joints, outer tie rod ends, inner tie rod ends

MOD/Upgrades
- drilled and slotted rotors in front.
- All the lights work - including LED in the dash
- Updated Gen 2.5 head light with H4 HID
- Gen 2.5 front bumper with fog lights
- 4.63 gears was replaced with 4.90 gears with new bearings and seals for the rear (drives awesome with 33's )
- 5 BFG KM2 with about 40-50% tread left and the spare is 100% tread
- 4 KYB white shocks (only 5k miles on them)
- Auxiliary transmission cooler on top of the stock one
- Auxiliary electric fan set a@210-195 with manual override switch for the a/c and aux fan
- All aluminum radiator
- Dynomax super turbo muffler (mellow performance tone without being too loud)
- 1 ¾ inch body lift with lifted bumper
- Gas tank lift
- Skid plate for the transmission and oil pan
- 35% tint all around
- Rock sliders
- 10lb co2 tank for tires
- Uniden 40-Channel CB Radio (PRO510XL) with Wilson W1000 Series Roof Top Mount Mobile CB Antenna
- MP3 and DVD player
-Snokel

nwoods

Expedition Leader

Runs Good , drives awesome, AC works great, transfer case and rear locker all work awesome.
ALL work done with in the last 40k miles. It had 165k when I got the Montero, I had the Montero for about 10 years now. I have most of the receipts for the parts and work done I think I have more in receipts then asking price.

This is an exceptionally well maintained vehicle. Ty is superb mechanic. This is a solid rig

gxgn

Observer
Another vote for Ty and his Montero. Ty is very meticulous and this could be the best Montero you can buy for off-road adventures

Mammoth-021292.jpg
Mammoth-021289.jpg

tyty13

Adventurer
Thanks All it's been sold!!

Thanks All it's been sold!!

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/d/1994-mitsubishi-montero-sr/6265321052.html

3.5L DOHC V6
Auto trans with overdrive
4x4 with 4.90 gears, rear locker (all fully functioning)
208,000 +/- miles
White exterior
Gray leather interior with covers seat in the front
Clean title
Passed smog( ready for title transfer)

Maintenance
- Rebuilt head's so the (valve stem seals and head gasket are both done ) @ 170k
- All new timing belt stuff, including belt, tensioners, pulleys, crank sensor, Updated crank bolt, crank gear, timing plate, etc... @ about 180k
- All new NKG spark plugs and wires @ 165k
- Rebuilt alternator @ 165k
- Rebuilt starter @200k
- All new belts @180k
- Rebuilt both cv axle
- fresh fluid in transfer case, Differential, transmission, antifreeze, dot 4 brake fluid, @165k
- Comes with lifetime alignment at firestone
- New brake pads front &rear
- Rebuilt front end upper ball joints, lower ball joints, outer tie rod ends, inner tie rod ends

MOD/Upgrades
- drilled and slotted rotors in front.
- All the lights work - including LED in the dash
- Updated Gen 2.5 head light with H4 HID
- Gen 2.5 front bumper with fog lights
- 4.63 gears was replaced with 4.90 gears with new bearings and seals for the rear (drives awesome with 33's )
- 5 BFG KM2 with about 40-50% tread left and the spare is 100% tread
- 4 KYB white shocks (only 5k miles on them)
- Auxiliary transmission cooler on top of the stock one
- Auxiliary electric fan set a@210-195 with manual override switch for the a/c and aux fan
- All aluminum radiator
- Dynomax super turbo muffler (mellow performance tone without being too loud)
- 1 ¾ inch body lift with lifted bumper
- Gas tank lift
- Skid plate for the transmission and oil pan
- 35% tint all around
- Rock sliders
- 10lb co2 tank for tires
- Uniden 40-Channel CB Radio (PRO510XL) with Wilson W1000 Series Roof Top Mount Mobile CB Antenna
- MP3 and DVD player
-Snokel

MTGunner

MTGunner
I spotted a 1995 Montero Sr for $2500'in Little Rock, Arkansas. The odometer reading claims 135,000 miles. Looks good in the Craigslist ad. I want it but too much going on. Take a look. MTG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles