Monteros on craigslist

lowayne

I ran 3 car seats across the middle bench seat for a year. You'll spend more money trying to find a vehicle that hauls a family. IE Keep the Montero and just don't spend money on upgrades. It is very capable at stock.

Redstripe

Car seat fits very well in these and still allow the front seats to move back most of the way.

And you'd be suprised how much stuff goes with a baby. We have 2 gen3's and they work well for that. Plus you can neglect it and it will still run.

Take the kid camping and outside.....

I ran 3 car seats across the middle bench seat for a year. You'll spend more money trying to find a vehicle that hauls a family. IE Keep the Montero and just don't spend money on upgrades. It is very capable at stock.

I'm slowly getting convinced. Was going to maybe split this truck into to. Pick up an older a4 avant and an older Monty as to have a designated vehicle for commute and one for fun. We shall see.

MIKEYRULES

You beat me to that one... I was going out there on Sat to grab it.. :( Nice score.

Can't sleep!!! I called them Wednesday night and they asked if I was the person who called to see it before and I lied and said yes.. Drove to salton sea after talking to them and camped out and called them 8am Thursday morning and told them I was in front of their house.

kalieracer

Observer
I had obligations at work that I can't get out of.. nice score anyway.

Can't sleep!!! I called them Wednesday night and they asked if I was the person who called to see it before and I lied and said yes.. Drove to salton sea after talking to them and camped out and called them 8am Thursday morning and told them I was in front of their house.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94