Modified m416 with CVT Rtt - $7500 OR $6250 without tent

Hoghead

Observer
Selling our 1967 Stevens m416. Pretty modified, lid, extended tongue, telescopic rack lifted by linear actuators, onboard 12v power, custom fenders You can stand on (tested to about 270lb), rear stabilizers. No rot, some surface rust in the bed and underneath. Standard fare for an off-road trailer. JK wheels via spacers. Max coupler hitch. CVT Mt Rainer tent in good shape and ARB 2500 awning in good shape as well. No other equipment shown in the photos goes with it. $7500 obo, located in middle TN (Nashville area, about 45 min. North).

Last edited:

Hoghead

Observer
I would entertain selling the trailer without the tent, but not the other way around. Ready for spring and summer camping. Price is negotiable.

Hoghead

Observer
Bump for the long holiday camping weekend. Might be interested in partial trades for ?. (vehicles, projects, etc.)

Hoghead

Observer
If I'm off base on price, I will entertain offers within reason. It’s very hard to price one of these as the prices seem to be all over the place. That being said, I won’t give it away, other than taking up space in my garage it is not hurt me by having it and we are still using it when we can. Those opportunities are just rather spread out these days.

Hoghead

Observer
Bump^^^

About to put it up for the winter. Camped in it weekend before last, but we’ve seemed to have skipped Fall in TN, so not sure we’ll use it anymore this year.