Moby1 owners?

Silver-Bolt

Hired Gun
Any Moby1 owners here? Looking at placing an order for a Moby1 XTR. Was hoping to hear some owners feedback. Fit, finish, etc.

skersfan

Supporting Sponsor
Looks to be a quality trailer, I have not seen their frame, as their advertising does not show it. I did request information on them. They seem to be building more for off road than others.

Aspen Trails Xpediton Trailers
www.aspenXtrails.com

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
I thought JPK (user name) had one... however I could be mistaken.
428616_380982441914669_117644758248440_1538400_840831235_n.jpg

Moby1 is a nice trailer. I really really really thought about getting one.
Really close.

NetDep

Adventurer
Seriously looking at the Moby1 trailer and was hoping to find someone that had one or had seen one in person to 1) verify they are not "ghosts" and 2) comment on build quality and functionality. Will sub to this since comments/reviews on the Moby1 are a bit tough to find. I really like the look and options of the Moby1. Thanks in advance!!!

Gokracer1

Adventurer
Just came across there trailers also... I have a Sierra with a RTT that I may unload for one of these instead....

Gokracer1

Adventurer
You guys ever get a hold of JPK? I was going to PM him but figured the info would be more useful here......

BroncoHauler

Adventurer
When I was trailer/teardrop shopping (maybe 6-8 weeks ago), I sent them an e-mail and they got back to me right away, including the sheet of option prices that I asked for.

Herb

Silver-Bolt

Hired Gun
I did PM JPK, so far no reply. Moby1 did send me the options list but nothing on how the cabin is constructed. Want to know if the cabin uses a metal tube frame or is it all wood construction. I guess I will have to fly to Utah to see first hand before I place an order.

Gokracer1

Adventurer
I did PM JPK, so far no reply. Moby1 did send me the options list but nothing on how the cabin is constructed. Want to know if the cabin uses a metal tube frame or is it all wood construction. I guess I will have to fly to Utah to see first hand before I place an order.

I e-mailed as well and have been sending some e-mails back and forth on a possible build.
I also talked to one of my buddies that lives in their neck of the woods, he has met the owner and seen them first hand. He said they are built solid and the owner pays attention to detail. He told me he used to build Custom Cabinets for high end houses... So the wood work is amazing....

On a side note I am also looking into a SoCal Tear Drop just to see which one may fit better. I got some e-mails from Canyon Country Tear Drops (One of SoCal's Regional Manufacturing Facilities that is closer to me) and they seem good to deal with also.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles