Moby1 Going Out Of Business? Has Anyone Received A Deposit Return?

opp

Observer
I DID the bank note ,them working, all the assets . They lied at first then posted they did lied . Again I am hurt that you don't remember me The only thing that was not an lie when we where face to face is La casita restaurant on north main ST in Springville Utah has good food

i

Last edited:

shade

I DID the bank note ,them working, all the assets . They lied at first then posted they did lied . Again I am hurt that you don't remember me The only thing that was not an lie when we where face to face is La casita restaurant on north main ST in Springville Utah has good food

i
I don't know you, I don't know what's wrong with you, and I'm past caring.

shade

@shade....First off I have no skin in the Moby 1 game, so lets just get make that clear. From what I have read there are some very strange coincidences going on between Vorsheer and Moby One. The are quite a few people who have been duped out of A LOT of money. The coincidences whether they be verified or unverified, would be a huge BUYER BEWARE warning to me. With that much money at stake I don't see the benefit of taking a chance. I have no idea why you seem to be defending them.
I have an idea why I seem to be defending them. It's hard to see clearly through the smoke from the torches the mob is carrying. As I have said several times, I have nothing to do with any of these companies, just like you.

No doubt there are still questions that need answers. Ask them! Instead of posting innuendo, post concrete information. That's how to do it right.

Take a look at the Pelfreybilt fallout. Amidst the griping, a great deal of credible, sourced information was compiled and shared. The victims of Moby1 should be doing the same. Maybe legal action could be taken against VORSHEER for Moby1's actions; beats me, but it's possible.

Unless someone can prove VORSHEER is run by the same people as Moby1, or that Moby1 money was used to start up VORSHEER, all of this griping amounts to nothing. If I was a Moby1 victim, I'd be working hard with others figuring that out.

opp

Observer
LOL Shacking my head in disbelief . Again I am hurt that you don't remember me. I am a sensitive person LOL

shade

They have a whole lot more in common than some used welders. Word is it is the same shop, same employees, same address, same nonexistent inventory... When you have that much in common with known scammers, it is fair to say you will be judged as guilty until proven innocent.
I used welders as an example. Assets from failed businesses are often sold at auction. That doesn't mean much when it comes to the business practices of the purchasing company.

VORSHEER has posted most of that information themselves. Pretty stupid way to start a scam company. If they were hiding it, then you might have a point.

As for the family that now owns and runs VORSHEER, why should they be condemned for buying the old company's assets at auction? Do those people have a history of running scams? Is there evidence that they funded the purchase of Moby1's assets with funds bilked from M1 customers?

Those are questions that could shed light on the new company's true origins and motivations.

There's one point someone on the ground may be able to clear up. VORSHEER said that they have production underway on an unsold trailer. A visit to the shop by a prospective buyer might help confirm some things.

opp

Observer
You Had me going and so many more . You have done more to shine the light on mccloud BS than anyone has

shade

You Had me going and so many more . You have done more to shine the light on mccloud BS than anyone has
Um ... ok.

If you have some credible information about the McCloud family being up to no good, please post it here and in the VORSHEER thread. You may know something that could help Moby1 victims get some money back, or at least steer people away from another scam.

Otoh, if you keep on as you have, you aren't helping anyone.

opp

Observer
The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, commonly referred to as the RICO Act or simply RICO, is a United States federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization.

ottsville

Observer
I used welders as an example. Assets from failed businesses are often sold at auction. That doesn't mean much when it comes to the business practices of the purchasing company.
As for the family that now owns and runs VORSHEER, why should they be condemned for buying the old company's assets at auction?

You're right, assets from failed businesses are usually sold at auction. Which makes the fact that they ended up at the same business location to build the same product even more curious.

B

BPD53

Nope. I know nothing about them that isn't available on their site, or in posts here. I've never been a customer, or plan to be one, because I have no interest in a trailer.

I wish some random person with no affiliation with me whatsoever would show up and fight my battles for me.

I'd let VORSHEER defend themselves. If they're trustworthy it will show with time.

J-No

I would say not that curious.

My wife owns a hair salon with 2 partners. There was another salon that went out of business--was owned by the bank for a couple of months. We looked at it with a realtor and the place looked like it was closed for the day, not out of business. water/soda still in fridge, product still on the shelves, computer system, phones, etc.

They bought all of it. Cleaned it, replaced the product with their own (we had a LOT of shampoo at home), changed the sign, and opened the doors--using all the same stuff that came with the building.

I would say purchasing everything you could from the bank in a shop built for your purpose would be the best move possible.

shade

I wish some random person with no affiliation with me whatsoever would show up and fight my battles for me.

I'd let VORSHEER defend themselves. If they're trustworthy it will show with time.
I've made my position clear over and over again, and I'm done with this. If someone really believes I'm part of some nefarious scheme to prop up a scam company, there's nothing I can do to dissuade them of their delusion.

I think it's pretty odd for people to come after me about any of this, but they can't be bothered to put questions directly to VORSHEER in their thread. Lazy, stupid, cowardly? You make the call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles