Moby1 Going Out Of Business? Has Anyone Received A Deposit Return?

68camaro

Any River...Any Place
Have you considered asking the owner to sign a personal guarantee? Banks require it ALL THE TIME for small and even med size businesses. I work for bank and if owner won’t stand behind his company with a PG, then why should I? If owner will not sign PG he is basically saying he does not have 100% confidence he can deliver as promised. He’ll risk your money but not his.

Remeber corporate structures are set up to protect and limit owners personal liability, if you get a PG I bet you’ll get your trailer.........

Grabow

Adventurer
Problem is mostly solved. I'll be getting the title and bill of sale at time of deposit. I'll be registering it and getting insurance on it as soon as I get the title.
Even though this may not completely cover me, I feel a bit more protected.

opp

Observer
Glad you have it worked out .The few we sold we sell the frame then the pod .As there fiberglass over foam .Any changes are fast

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Similar stories coming out of so many Overland/Expo web-based business and internet stores........I don't remember any other industry that had this level of fraud........(except for maybe the Nigerian Princes on Craigslist buying all the cars and having them shipped to their kids in college...lol...)

Frankly, more should be investigated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier