Moab Utah

JESSE A

Adventurer
Hey guys we recently went to Moab and spent two weeks there. We ran many trails including Fins and Things and 7 mile rim. We hope you enjoy the photos and videos.

IMG_2925.jpg
My wife drove the whole trail and did a killer job!
IMG_2938.jpg
IMG_2944.jpg
We went with a few jeep buddies that were way over built for the trail. They had a good time though.
IMG_2984.jpg
IMG_2992.jpg
Overall our truck did great but we would like to go to 37s and possibly add a rear locker.
IMG_2993.jpg
More to come, if you would like please take the time to watch the full video over on youtube!

JESSE A

Adventurer
Great video! This trail has a lot of history in it's development of it. Jean A. Brad M. Curley B. and myself Frenchie L. were the ones who put it together back in the early 1990's. I did not see "Curley" the dinosaur in your video. He likes to hang around the area and is a vegertaian so your safe. He has been their for a long time! If you want any information on the history putting together this or some of the other trails around Moab, I may be able to help you!

Da Frenchman
So cool! We had a great time, we hope to try hell's revenge next time.

Tastethesoup

Great video! This trail has a lot of history in it's development of it. Jean A. Brad M. Curley B. and myself Frenchie L. were the ones who put it together back in the early 1990's. I did not see "Curley" the dinosaur in your video. He likes to hang around the area and is a vegertaian so your safe. He has been their for a long time! If you want any information on the history putting together this or some of the other trails around Moab, I may be able to help you!

Da Frenchman

Hey Frenchie, I’d be interested in the history of the trail if you wanna share. I have a late spring trip in the area myself and Always interested in the backstory and history of the areas through which we’re traveling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles