Moab Utah from Arkansas by way of colorado, mid november 08

expoxj

Adventurer
Ok so 1 day on the road, No real problems, Nothing really to speak of. Just wanted to start a thread to be ready for the pics coming later. Stopped in Guymon Ok...Not much to see.

Off-Grid Engineering

Supporting Sponsor
I'm sittin in an ambulance right now (at work, haha). I'll be leavin work at 0630, headin home, packin up, and hittin the road. I'll see you guys at the Elephant Hill Campground tomorrow at about 1400. I'm stoked!

If you read this... I'll try to be on CB channel 2, like Darin said.

expoxj

Adventurer
Sweet wireless off a different hotel then I'm staying at... Yeah We will be at the squaw campground tomorrow by noon its in the Needles district of canyonlands national park. See you there! And by the way you are so lucky to live in Colorado. The views here are amazing!

expoxj

Adventurer
teaser pics

P1030325.jpg

P1030304.jpg

P1030303.jpg

P1030301.jpg

Off-Grid Engineering

Supporting Sponsor
HAHA! Pics are lookin good! Man, I miss Moab already!

I just got home after the most hellacious drive... hit a wicked snow storm comin into Vail and it lasted all the way to Denver. Wow, another 105 miles of 4wd! My truck is tired!!

Anyways, It was good to meet you guys. I had a ton of fun wheelin with ya. If you ever want to go back to Moab or maybe take a trip into the big CO, you know who to call!...

Have a safe drive home!

expoxj

Adventurer
Wow. bet that kept you awake all the way home. My rig is tired of the road. Its resting covered in snow right now. I had a fun wheelin too. I wasn't ready for how crazy fins & Things was. Maybe we can make it more expedition style next time, instead of hotels.

We stopped at Mesa Verde on the way home. That place is amazing! I really had a good time there. Man I'm happy to be home. I will have more pics up soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles